Really liking this place!

argyle64

Well-Known Fanatic
I have been a member of another popular forum (which will remain nameless but it does rhyme with (hoe-essay) for almost 6 years now. I must say it has gone downhill fast and there a several members of that forum with God complexes and that are just plain rude and inconsiderate to other members, especially new members. I have spent more and more time on this forum because of their attitudes on the other forum. I like the discussions here and the environment is not a hostile one. Thank you to everyone on here for keeping it this way. I will be spending more time here because of this. Thanks again.

argyle64

Well-Known Fanatic
I think it's ridiculous how mean the people are over there. Almost eliteist. There is also way too much censorship going on. You say one thing that a moderator doesn't agree with and your post gets deleted. If you then say something negative about the moderator's action you get banned. For a forum to claim to support the second amendment, they sure don't support the other amendments.

I will be referring more and more friends to come to this site from now on. Thank you Boomer Shooter. Go Pokes!!!

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
i know, i got ripped for posting a video, i didn't even type anything, but because the video didn't "support" LEO's in their opinion they took it down and i got a long PM!! worse is what everyone else has started doing. Making fun of people asking "noob" gun questions (i mean what is a gun forum supposed to be), guys saying pawn shop owners are going to hell (and no they weren't joking). They have scared off new gun owners for making them feel like idiots because they asked a simple question... even ripping people that have been laid off (saying things like if it was me i would have found a job by now)... i could go on and on, but i won't..

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
efff off!!!!
Just kidding dude, glad you like what we have to offer.

Oldtimer

Well-Known Fanatic
I lurk alot on this site. Most of the guys here seem like they are willing to help others so hopefully they will shoot more. I haven't seen anyone getting chewed out unless it's behind the wood(PM) pile its doesn't show up on the site. Just wish I wasn't so dang far away so I could watch the comp's

shootingbuff

Well-Known Fanatic
I don't waste my time shopping, shooting, or hanging out if I think the folks are jacked up or rude, so I have to totally agree on the great atmosphere this site has.

BTW PM me that addy. I've been baned before ;) but never vanquished lol.

Latest posts