prolly gonna be seeing alot more of me

copertop80

Well-Known Fanatic
No I'm not taking any nude pics to post online (cdue to copywrite infringement) lol. I just set a huge fire storm on OSA and I'm halfway expecting a lifetime ban we'll see. I'll just stop being a Lurker here and lurk over there

argyle64

Well-Known Fanatic
Copertop, I'm assuming you saw my post on here earlier about that other site. It was partly in due to the response to your thread over there.

copertop80

Well-Known Fanatic
Just sitting here waiting on my life time ban that's OK though I got Kelly's email via pm and regardless ban or not some things are gonna be said, I'd like to speak to him face to face but I pretty sure that's not gonna be possible.

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
Here is an idea - no offense but how about we stick to positive things here. We are not a site where you come to bash other places becuase they don't say what you want. You are 1000% welcome here but we do NOT want this to turn into a bash fest - that is not what this site is for!!!!

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Glad you are here. If you really like to shoot and talk about shooting and firearms this is th place to do it. Have you ever been out to USSA or Oil Capital to shoot one of their many matches?

argyle64

Well-Known Fanatic
Glad you are here. If you really like to shoot and talk about shooting and firearms this is th place to do it. Have you ever been out to USSA or Oil Capital to shoot one of their many matches?

I have not and would love to. Unfortunately I work almost every Saturday and Sunday. I am off the 28th though. :)

argyle64

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm planning on being at the match at Heartland on the 29th. I get off work at 16:00.

Latest posts