Prize Table Discussion

runawaygun762

Well-Known Fanatic
Micah, the idea of using a spaghetti fart was brilliant! Well done. Truly an inspiration. Do you need my address, or meet FTF for the jar? I'm not eligible for the prize table, so even canned fart would be something special, especially from a member as esteemed as yourself.

mikey80

Negative Approach
David Marlow said:
Micah, the idea of using a spaghetti fart was brilliant! Well done. Truly an inspiration. Do you need my address, or meet FTF for the jar? I'm not eligible for the prize table, so even canned fart would be something special, especially from a member as esteemed as yourself.
You look pretty today

runawaygun762

Well-Known Fanatic
Aww, I bet you say that to all the 37 year-old batshit crazy soldiers who take an AR outside when they smoke at night because the same car driving up and down the lonely gravel road more than three times makes them assume something bad is about to happen.

Bob Sanders

Well-Known Fanatic
dennishoddy said:
Me too, but after one match that bubble gets burst......
Get a Facebook page and post your shooting photos wearing the shirt. Even you oldest non shooting friends are awed that you're "sponsored", and will think you're the schizzle. Digital charade is easy to maintain.

dennishoddy

Bob Sanders said:
Get a Facebook page and post your shooting photos wearing the shirt. Even you oldest non shooting friends are awed that you're "sponsored", and will think you're the schizzle. Digital charade is easy to maintain.
My oldest shooting friends know me too well to believe anything I post anywhere......:D

Facebook is for my kids....

mikey80

Negative Approach
J. Bradford said:
Micah, I found a service that's right up your alley.
Www.shitexpress.com
I don't know you, but you're cool.

You can call me Matt Rigsby if you want.

RevoShooter

Well-Known Fanatic
Well I did go by revoshooter before, but no one ever recognized me at matches with my real name on my jersey, so now jersey and screen name match. Lol.

Latest posts