Ponca City USPSA... 9-10-11

Rustyzx9

Founding Member
JP is under the impression that the Accordamino is a truck... As far as carpooling, I'm waiting to hear back from the usual crew to evaluate how many seats I have open.

Looks like my truck is full.... Tony, you might talk to JP about riding with him.

imacgyver

Founding Member
So far it's me and Robusto heading up in my four door crew cab large pick up truck - can hold an army pretty comfortably!

imacgyver

Founding Member
I got a seat for you - I'll need to find this park and ride - what time should we plan on getting there? Takes over 2 hours and I think we start shooting at 9am.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Rusty, any advice on what time to leave from the park & ride?

Robusto

Well-Known Fanatic
I figure a half hour for registration and walk about, with JP driving just under the speed limit (he never speeds) travel time will be 2 and a half hours: JP will have to leave his house at 6am to make the 9am start time.
http://maps.google.com/maps?client=safari&rls=en&q=ponca+city+map&oe=UTF-8&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x87b0f512d2a60285:0x4583da572c3ea508,Ponca+City,+OK&gl=us&ei=M71oToykEMSysAKXlo2eDg&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CBoQ8gEwAA

Rustyzx9

Founding Member
My truck will leave the park and ride at 7:00 or a little before. The speed limit is more of a suggestion for some. Lol...

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Dan/JP,
I've got a couple more shooters going with me so it looks like I'm out of the carpool this time.
Thanks though, I'll see you guys there.

Dieseltech09

Well-Known Fanatic
55 is the maximum speed that allows for the most efficient fuel consumption.

slowdriver.jpg

WillR

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm driving back from Texas today, and the OHP is out in full force with the revenue guns. Got to watch it.

dennishoddy

Lets hear some stories!!
Anybody DQ, load a mag backwards, do really well??

All day at work, I was thinking how great of a day it would be. :banghead:

Latest posts