Ponca City USPSA... 9-10-11

Rustyzx9

Founding Member
From the match director..

Guys, the stages have been designed, 152 rounds required. The weather is finally perfect. Typical Ponca match, lots of movement, lots of steel, some challenges, and the spinning plate racks (Texas star and Polish) will be spinning again this month.
Map is on the web sight www.poncarpc.org

violent2.gif

Scott

Scott in OK

Well-Known Fanatic
Rusty, it doesn't you long to pick up in these posts. I just put it on the other forum and worked my way through some other posts. Then I came over here and it was already here.
Thanks
Scott

Rustyzx9

Founding Member
No problem Scott! lol... You guys put on one of my favorite matches and I'm glad to help out as much as I can.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Rusty, do you have any room in the truck?
I'm thinking about making this one, I haven't shot in a while.

Jackary

Well-Known Fanatic
I need to try to make it to this one this month I haven't shot in a month how much is the entry for this one

Rustyzx9

Founding Member
JP, WTH does this even mean?
Are you saying you want to carpool or convoy?
I'm in for carpooling

JP is under the impression that the Accordamino is a truck... As far as carpooling, I'm waiting to hear back from the usual crew to evaluate how many seats I have open.

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
what time does this match start and usually end?? also how many stages usually... can't make this match but hopefully will next month..

Dieseltech09

Well-Known Fanatic
Looks like this is going to be my first USPSA match. Im going to be in Newkirk that weekend at my parents so I might as well come shoot

des63

Active Fanatic
what time does this match start and usually end?? also how many stages usually... can't make this match but hopefully will next month..

We try to start shooting by nine, or just after, we finish around 12 to 12:30, six stages

I need to try to make it to this one this month I haven't shot in a month how much is the entry for this one

We charge $10 for PCRPC members and $15 for non members.

imacgyver

Founding Member
do you think we can be back by 5pm or earlier? I live outside of Norman and have to be back for dinner gathering

imacgyver

Founding Member
What time do you guys normally leave out? I also need to get a quick count on my ammo - but I really want to get more trigger time in - I'm back to being addicted to shooting!

Latest posts