Pictures from Fall ShootzenFest 2011 by Cochransquared

Frost

Well-Known Fanatic
These pictures were taken and uploaded by Cochransquared I thought they deserved a thread of their own.

machinegunshootnovember.jpg

I will add more tomorrow since I finally figured out (with help-haha) how to post the images. Thanks!

JRiddle

Well-Known Fanatic
Great photos, especially the one with me in it :roll: Seriously, the one of the gal with GL's bling bling Thompson with three pieces brass in the air is awesome. Thanks for sharing.

cochransquared

Fanatic
[quote] Haha, I do professional photography, but I know nothing of websites. My pictures are never edited, I always aim for the best, and if I don't get the best, I don't give them away. That's my goal. Thank you so much for my own thread!!!! I am about to post some more great ones from the shoot on Saturday. My only regrets are 1) My little boys didn't get to come...and 2) I didn't start snappin photos till too late!! I got caught up in "the other kinda shooting'!!!! :lol:

PS. I never use burst settings. I just got my new Canon Rebel T3 from muh man (Andyrv6av8r) but I have to LEARN how to use it properly before I set it to "easy settings". More to come asap! (Like within the hour)

Pops

Well-Known Fanatic
great photos!
I didn't even take my camera out of the bag.
It was a beautiful day for good exposures too.

Thanx for the pics

Pops
:D

Tigerstripe

Well-Known Fanatic
Hey, you told me (AT YOUR WEDDING TODAY) that you have videos different than what we have seen.
Maybe from the guy with the half car?
And whats the deal with my pic? im srinking!!!!!
David
Tigerstripe

cochransquared

Fanatic
Somebody had a wedding?? Oh YEAH!! That was Andy and me in the back of THE BEAST! I need to post pictures of it, huh? And I was talking about videos Niel gave me the other night (Won't he just perfect in his get-up at the nuptuials??) He may have been able to get them loaded. If not, I got them to play just fine on my computer, so I'll ask him and see. You behaving down yonder?? I thought I heard some random shots while I was out doing my other shooting this morning. You bag the buck yet??

Schultz

Well-Known Fanatic
Soon the spring shoot will be at boggy head In the spring, We'll be posting about it within the next month.

Latest posts