Patience paid off (or just lucky)

rotarymike

Well-Known Fanatic
It seems to be all forums right now. The car forums I'm active on haven't had a post in a week either (other than us long-timers basically saying hello), and same with the caliber or model specific forums. People are just knuckling down I suppose to get to the end of the school year and take a vacation somewhere other than the living room.

jisuho

Well-Known Fanatic
I am in SC. Agree though, seems not a lot of input on this site. Perhaps if we had some dancing ladies on the home screen......

To the woke snowflakes, yes, that was sexist. Too bad, deal with it.

j

jisuho

Well-Known Fanatic
Liking this little pistol more each time I shoot it. The hiccups I had at first have waned. I can guarantee it will go to the range more than my other weapons. Cheap to shoot and easy on the hands. Everyone who I let shoot it say they have got to get one. Only time will tell if it holds up with use.

j

jisuho

Well-Known Fanatic
Another range report. Had a few failures of the slide to go into battery. About a dozen out of 200 rds. Not bad but still a worry. So after cleaning I used some 800 grit paper to polish all the areas that seem to be rubbing against each other. The worst was the ejector rod. It had a couple of burrs on the top that I think was a possible contributor to the hang-ups. Also the front face of the internal hammer seemed a bit crude where is slides against the bolt during recoil, so I polished it as well. And a few other areas where I could see some visible rubbing, feed ramp, slide, etc. It feels smoother but will only know if that helped next time I go to the range.

j