Sold/Expired Palmetto State Armory AR Lower Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

higgimw

NOW...NOW... I want it NOW!!!
I thought your name was spelled Brandn? That's you put it on the address to send the MOs too. Hope that doesn't affect your cashing it. :huh: Sorry.

??

Mike

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Official count thread. Please reply with how many lowers you want.

ChrisC - 2
BSDuBois - 3
Budman-bill - 2
Jtischauser - 3
Higgimw - 1
Cow mugger - 2
Strokin04 - 1
Hackerf15e - 1
Ksmirk - 1
Chambers - 1
Alphagunner - 1
Kevin - 1
Don Ross - 2
ShadowAngel - 1
Waffles - 2
UnSafe - 1
Chucks1911 - 1
BSmith918 - 2
Aggiedad - 1
Bevenue - 1

That's 30!!! I think you still have a day or two to get in if you want a lower or five.

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
Jt. Add aggiedad for one.

Guys I got an email today from palmetto. Im going to all them Monday to find the special on lpks for those that may need one. Theirs usually run 45 for a basic lpk so im anxious to hear our price.

Alphagunner

Well-Known Fanatic
45 is already cheap for a good LPK I bet They dont have a lot of room on them, I was going to order some kits from them but I will wait and see if they make a better deal on them.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I was actually thinking $3 shipping per lower is suddenly kinda high. $90 to ship a couple boxes of parts. They could do it for $2. Id definately like to save that $7 on the LPK shipping by tossing mine in the lower box.

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
I got the MO sent Wed. so with the USPS being the USPS you'll probably get it tomorrow :D if it's not a pain could you post who's money you have? and when you hear from them how long are we going to be looking at before out little gifts of joy arrive?

Hey guys have a good safe New Years! Later,

Kirk

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
Kirk

I get back Sunday to Oklahoma and will be posting who paid this week. Im ordering at the latest next friday so if you haenvt mailed your money yet do it asap. I wont order lowers for people I don't have money for

ChrisC

Revolver Division
will you take food stamps?

j/k

still let us know... sometimes the USPS screw things up.. I mailed something from Idabel and it took well over a week to get it to Austin...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts