Sold/Expired Palmetto State Armory AR Lower Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
Official count thread. Please reply with how many lowers you want.

ChrisC - 2
BSDuBois - 2
Budman-bill - 2
Jtischauser - 1
Higgimw - 1
Cow mugger - 2
Strokin04 - 1
Hackerf15e - 1

We are up to 12

badgerlb

New Fanatic
I'm out due to it being OKC pickup... however, if anyone buys one extra and can make it to tulsa I'd buy it from them.

Chambers

actual GM
I guess I'll *need* one for my non-existent Nordic upper. In for 1.

BD shooting Arcadia this weekend? Can pay you then.

ChrisC - 2
BSDuBois - 2
Budman-bill - 2
Jtischauser - 1
Higgimw - 1
Cow mugger - 2
Strokin04 - 1
Hackerf15e - 1
Chambers - 1

We are up to 13

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
Official count thread. Please reply with how many lowers you want.

ChrisC - 2
BSDuBois - 2
Budman-bill - 2
Jtischauser - 1
Higgimw - 1
Cow mugger - 2
Strokin04 - 1
Hackerf15e - 1
Ksmirk - 1
Chambers - 1

We are up to 14

Chambers - I'm about to head to Mississippi in hunt of another wall hanger.

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
Payment Instructions

Everyone - let's start getting payments heading my way so we have less wait time. Please mail MONEY ORDERS to me at the address below. Along with the money order please put your Screen Name and REAL NAME (yes last time I got a blank MO with no idea who it was from). I will be back in Norman on the 2nd if you wanna just give me cash in person.

higgimw

NOW...NOW... I want it NOW!!!
Payment Instructions

Everyone - let's start getting payments heading my way so we have less wait time. Please mail MONEY ORDERS to me at the address below. Along with the money order please put your Screen Name and REAL NAME (yes last time I got a blank MO with no idea who it was from). I will be back in Norman on the 2nd if you wanna just give me cash in person.

Brandn, in light of the mess that went on on OSA not too long ago with the Mega Lower buy, I would much rather write you a check that I can stop payment on. OR hand you the cash that I can get a receipt for. I have no doubt that everything will work out just fine, but I would feel better protected if we could go that route. Does it HAVE to be a money order or cash? PLEASE UNDERSTAND, I am in no way challenging your integrity. I am just looking out for my investment. I will even be glad to mail the cash if you will send me receipt. Thanks.

Mike

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
I understand. The thing with checks is I won't be back in Oklahoma till next week then I will have to wait the 10 days or whatever for them to clear. If everyone is ok with waiting longer I can accept checks no problem. Ill leave it up to everyone if they feel like waiting the extra time or not.

higgimw

I understand. The thing with checks is I won't be back in Oklahoma till next week then I will have to wait the 10 days or whatever for them to clear. If everyone is ok with waiting longer I can accept checks no problem. Ill leave it up to everyone if they feel like waiting the extra time or not.

I'm like a little kid at Christmas..... I can't wait worth a darn. I'll be sending that money today or tomorrow. Thanks sir.

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
Sounds good. What I did for the last one was hold all the money until I got 20 in then deposit and place the order this way if I have to return money it's much easier.

higgimw

Payment Instructions

One more silly question. I am understanding this correctly right? You want the money orders made out to you? Yes?????

higgimw

Sounds good. What I did for the last one was hold all the money until I got 20 in then deposit and place the order this way if I have to return money it's much easier.

2 guys on ARFCOM, Alphagunner, and Lifestar want one each. I have provided them a link to this site.

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
Yes money orders made to me. If you wanna pay cash people ill be back on the 3rd

Add alphagunner to the list we are at 15.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts