OKCGC Membership

bralloq

Fanatic
I believe I saw a skeet range on SE 149th in OKC if you don't get the slot you are hoping for. Other than that, I hope you are successful.

Troy

Well-Known Fanatic
Has anyone received their new cards yet? I'm going out tomorrow morning and chances are the gate will be open, but I would hate to get there and find it locked and the lock combo changed.

sparks40

Fanatic
Has anyone received their new cards yet? I'm going out tomorrow morning and chances are the gate will be open, but I would hate to get there and find it locked and the lock combo changed.

Combos won't change until Feb 1.

Troy

Well-Known Fanatic
sparks40 said:
Has anyone received their new cards yet? I'm going out tomorrow morning and chances are the gate will be open, but I would hate to get there and find it locked and the lock combo changed. Combos won't change until Feb 1.
My wife was looking over my shoulder and just told me the same thing. I really should read my own mail sometime. Thanks

OUshooter

Well-Known Fanatic
This might get me in trouble but oh well.

OKCGC has too many of the wrong type of members. I've been on bays that had old brake drums and other crap that is strictly prohibited. I wish there was a extra fee for competitive match folks, with access to other bays so we can leave out steel and props.

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
My renewal check hasn't been cashed yet. Maybe I should have sent some broken gold necklaces.

boomer mooner

Well-Known Fanatic
OUshooter said:
This might get me in trouble but oh well.

OKCGC has too many of the wrong type of members. I've been on bays that had old brake drums and other crap that is strictly prohibited. I wish there was a extra fee for competitive match folks, with access to other bays so we can leave out steel and props.
I go to the bays back by the SASS village. One of the reasons I like the range is you can set up your own (appropriate) targets, shoot drills, and when your done pick up your brass. I load up all my stuff in the jeep and can usually find a bay to myself, back right in and go to work. This is only my second year as a member, but I usually make it out to the range two or three times a month and I've never seen any steel in those bays other than the steel targets owned by the club. What I have seen is those same targets with holes in them from people shooting them with center fire rifle rounds.

Latest posts