OKCGC 3-gun Saturday 8/24/13

RigPig

Well-Known Fanatic
I had way too many mental mistakes, well, all weekend, really. I was nearly one for one on stage 4 rifle targets, and the completely f^cked myself on the pistol plates. I'd like to thank Hensy for the BIL on stage 3 :)

Jesse Tischauser said:
God only knows who set that trash up there and why.
That wall was up, vertical, and attahed to the t-posts. it was going to be part of the stage.
when I got there on Sat, It was down, and I had other things to worry about.
Every match, every month, we take care of 2-3 problems/issues and a couple more pop up. Every match will be smoother and more polished than the last one.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
mike cyrwus said:
Every match, every month, we take care of 2-3 problems/issues and a couple more pop up. Every match will be smoother and more polished than the last one.

They always are. Like I said, a thankless job

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
mike cyrwus said:
That wall was up, vertical, and attahed to the t-posts. it was going to be part of the stage.
when I got there on Sat, It was down, and I had other things to worry about.
My point was that our a room bays as well as the long range bay gets abused by members and neglected by us sometimes. One bay had to have a case of empty shotgun hulls left behind from either a past match or some lazy fool bump firing his saiga. The long range bay is littered with steel casings. The 100 yatd berm has more trash in frint if it than the dumpsters have in them. The trash cans are usually over flowing with old targets and empty boxes.

My point is please do your part and someone else's to keep the range in good shape and keep it clean. Before you leave look around. If there is trash laying around pick it up. If you shoot pick up your casings and the ones the last guy forgot.

Back when I used to frequent t the gym there was a sign that said "Unless you bright your mom pick up your **** after yourself"

word.we always leave the bays/berms cleaner than when we started; kind of like our thanks for being able to use the range.

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Well-Known Fanatic
Jesse Tischauser said:
God only knows who set that trash up there and why.
I was joking because I believed the area between to be the actual area you needed to shoot the pistol targets in. You shot it behind the rifle dump barrel.

Latest posts