o de Hoppe's 9

joepistol

Well-Known Fanatic
How strange.. I just went to the Hoppe's website & ALL I could find was "Traditional" #9 bore cleaner...
says so, right on the label.

Looked at my old glass 32 oz bottle, it just says Hoppe's # 9.. no traditional on the label.

I have a plastic 32 oz bottle off Hoppes #9 that says, " Hoppe's No.9 Synthetic Blend"

when I search the Hoppe's website, enter " Hoppe's No.9 Synthetic Blend" in the search bar, nothing comes up saying anything about it.
Doesn't show up @ all. .. Did a google search for Hoppe's No.9 Synthetic Blend & articles showed up saying it has been discontinued !

joepistol

Well-Known Fanatic
Interesting article on a comparison between #9 traditional & #9 Synthetic...

rmc51

Well-Known Fanatic
I was disappointed in these NO. 9 AIR FRESHENERS. I thought that they would be very strong smelling, but the one that I used was weak and didn't last very long at all.

1649994384024.gif

FWoo45

Well-Known Fanatic
I don't use Hoppe's no. 9 to clean guns anymore. I do have a bottle that I bring in just to open when I do though. Bummer that these air fresheners don't last. I'd have one hanging in my truck till I died. Had a girlfriend once that used it as perfume on occasion. Should've held onto that one.

Latest posts