NRA Recruitment Thread

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Com'on fellas. Post here if you're a member of the NRA. If you're not, let us talk you into it. All of the other 2nd Amendment groups need to be supported too. But, you have to admit that none have the political clout of the NRA. I would love to see the membership double quickly. That would send a loud and clear message to the commies.

HooDoo Man

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Peoples Republic of California (Northern)
As I said before Life everything. But for the sake of Pete, at least join 1 organization annually. Now is not the time to drag your feet people. The Sharks are circling. Time to fight. You will sleep a little better at night. Guaranteed. If not the NRA try the GOA Gun owners of America(same 2nd Amend. goals) It would be great if every person on the forum would.

Last edited:

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
Lifetime member here to!
Do annual memberships to other groups.

GOA, 2nd Amendment Foundation and Buckeye Firearms Association always probably should go lifetime on them also

Post links to other recommendations if you have any.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Let your voices be hear loud and clear all over this free nation. Freedom will not die quietly in fact look :oops: overseas the Children are screaming for Liberty while the Children of America are screaming for repression. :oops: Almost a Twilight Zone episode if it were not so Dang odd their own nation they are crapping up.

Last edited:

switchback

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm in and intend to send an extra offering. All need to do their part, times have never been more serious
Also member in good standing of GOA.
Complaining about WLP, or other, and doing nothing to help defeat this leftist agenda and their gun control, is alot worse than the 2nd amendment org wasting some money, imho. If not us, who? If not now, when?

To sit back and complain seems absolutely worthless to me. NOW IS THE TIME TO ACT!!!! if you don't believe me just research HD127

Last edited:

ButchA

Well-Known Fanatic
I rejoined the NRA after quitting them in 2012. Wayne Lapierre's shenanigans, lavish lifestyle and fancy suits... whatever... They still need to be supported. They are and will always be, the 800 pound gorilla in the room. The NRA will always strike fear into the leftwing liberal gun grabbers...

I'm also a member of GOA, VCDL, and a renewed member of the NRA.

switchback

Well-Known Fanatic
Thanks all for your support of any 2nd amendment org

As I attempted to explain to a fellow yesterday. For the cost of a box of range ammo, even if 50% is wasted on BS, still some good will come of membership contribution. To do nothing to help fight for our Constitution seems like an assist to the leftist agenda. To me

STI

Well-Known Fanatic
They spent more on mail and postage harping for donations than my dues were to me finally after several calls got it stopped, sure were nice homes they had and clothes worn when I asked what % of my membership was actually used for salaries they could not answer me.

switchback

Well-Known Fanatic
Just my opinion, but seems to me all firearm owners have an obligation, especially at this time, to help support the fight for our 2nd amendment. There are many different orgs to consider.
Think of this. Its been reported there are 8 million NEW gun owners, if they all donated even $20 , well, I'm sure you're all good at math and get the idea. Whether or not there is some waste, and surely there is some, I just can't wrap my head around gun owners not being in the fight due to potentially wasteful spending reported by the msm. This is a fight we can not afford to lose!!

ILED93

Well-Known Fanatic
They spent more on mail and postage harping for donations than my dues were to me finally after several calls got it stopped, sure were nice homes they had and clothes worn when I asked what % of my membership was actually used for salaries they could not answer me.
Our local group talked to the NRA rep for this area about the mailings. He was very candid and told us they know it can be off-putting, but it's effective. A certain % of members send $ in response to the mailings which more than offsets the cost of the mailings.

Latest posts