New USPSA member

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
You guys realize that once Jared changes his avatar, none of this banter in this this or the other thread is going to make any sense.

45recoil

likes to party
Sweet. Now ya Gotta practice so.you can get a GM class on your first official classification.

Btw where's my team Boomershooter logo?

<=========

Troy

Well-Known Fanatic
Man, it looks like I killed Jared's thread. It was "hot" then I came along and made a post and it died, I'm a thread killer! Sorry about that Jared.

Troy

Well-Known Fanatic
Jared Carpenter said:
500 bayou bullets should cover costs of pain and suffering :)
But think of the character building that will take place during the pain and suffering, I should be charging you. :)

I always hate being the last person to respond to a thread, it make me feel self conscious. And now I realize I may have done it again as this thread is now going nowhere.

kdf9511

Well-Known Fanatic
TroyDB said:
I always hate being the last person to respond to a thread, it make me feel self conscious. And now I realize I may have done it again as this thread is now going nowhere.
There. :vinsent:

Feel better now?

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
TroyDB said:
I love killing threads, Troy. It gives me a feeling of great power. I've killed plenty :D

Latest posts