New Gun Law Success?

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Thanks for the heads up , went to their home page . Wikipedia wasn't very kind to them , must've been written by a bunch of lefties .
All of Wikipedia is written by a bunch of lefties. I avoid it the same way I avoid google. I hope you understood the historical context and what being a lll percenter really means. There is certainly nothing bad about it...except to the USA hating, anti Constitution lefty bastards that are a cancer begging to be living under communism.

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
great patriotic sleeve, ouch on the elbow but will fit nicely. Love uncle with the 1 finger salute!!
Thanks everyone. Yeah the elbow does not feel good, was going to do the IIIs at the time of the stars but it was pretty sore by the time those were colored in so decided to wait as I already did the Join or die/1776 on the inner arm, the We the people on the outer arm, the stars and all the explosion outlines and planes in that sitting, it was a long day!!

The Uncle Sam and Bomber chic have been a very big hit with just about everyone who sees it, especially at concerts and bike rallies!
Pretty much my whole sentiment! This is America and if you don't like it.....**** YOU!!
I'm not afraid of who sees it or knows it!

Last edited:

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
True. Read the truth about how in the beginning only 3% of the colonists had the guts to start to fight the Brit's. Once the rest saw some had the courage to fight it flourished. In a nutshell. There's a lot more to it, they don't want you to study or know.
Exactly, uneducated and stupid people are way easier to control. They're also easy to use as martyrs for your agenda!

The whole reason I also have a tattoo of a revolutionary minute man only with a modern day AR variant.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Exactly, uneducated and stupid people are way easier to control. They're also easy to use as martyrs for your agenda!

The whole reason I also have a tattoo of a revolutionary minute man only with a modern day AR variant.
"Exactly, uneducated and stupid people are way easier to control."

Unfortunately, for us and our nation, these people seem to be a majority now. Perversely, our institutions of higher learning have had much success at dumbing down and brainwashing our population...the exact opposite of their purpose. But that's what happens when they are run by Marxist's.

DPM

Well-Known Fanatic
Glad to hear the 3 % is a good organization in most areas , looked into it here a few years back and all I got was some split tail wanting to look at my Facebook page and didn't think It was going to work out . Decided right then and there she was right !

DPM

Well-Known Fanatic
All of Wikipedia is written by a bunch of lefties. I avoid it the same way I avoid google. I hope you understood the historical context and what being a lll percenter really means. There is certainly nothing bad about it...except to the USA hating, anti Constitution lefty bastards that are a cancer begging to be living under communism.
Yeah I looked into Wikipedia when I noticed a definition of something totally wrong and full of half baked explanations to back it up . Long story short [ anyone can post or add to anything on there site. If it stays so many days without being contested ] then it becomes a FACT ! crazy ! My other post describes my dealings with the III .

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
God, Family, Country in that order.

America was first fought for over for the right to worship our creator. o_O
Seems so simple, yet time over time those who would dominate & try 2 control mankind, must be taught a hard lesson.

Were were counting Coup in SE Asia on Commie slime & Korea & & & it never really ends. Communism is pure EVIL
& must be dealt with accordingly. Lest we not forget the less than 1% who join the armed forces, they bleed & die 4
the 99% who do not! I still believe the gabby left is mostly unarmed & loud making us think they have more members.

Fact is they are cowards & will never fight fair & that's the point. Why handicap yourself by playing by your own
imaginary rules? You do understand :eek:?? There are NO ****in rules!! They, understand it. When will the good
Americans start fighting like it really maters??

God Damn the Communist & God Bless the United States Of America. My Lord lets me protect myself & my Family,
& Joe, AKA Fake Pres. Elect Biden says I may not. F off Joe, you ain't my President!!! Nor my God, so be off to Hell!

HooDoo Man

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Peoples Republic of California (Northern)
Beware of the Left Communist Media/Goggle! If you go to Google images and select 3% er's, you will get images of White Supremist, Thugs ,Criminals, the 3% flag, Storming the White House, a bunch of BS crap and not the real thing. They put out brainwashing crap for the ignorant and uneducated. That's what they prey on. Can't you tell by the Left wing idiots running around. Google ,Facebook and the rest of the media................Well you people already know. It's just to bad that can't be held accountable for slander. It's almost Treason the way I look at it. The day of reckoning will come by the Grace of God.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Beware of the Left Communist Media/Goggle! If you go to Google images and select 3% er's, you will get images of White Supremist, Thugs ,Criminals, the 3% flag, Storming the White House, a bunch of BS crap and not the real thing. They put out brainwashing crap for the ignorant and uneducated. That's what they prey on. Can't you tell by the Left wing idiots running around. Google ,Facebook and the rest of the media................Well you people already know. It's just to bad that can't be held accountable for slander. It's almost Treason the way I look at it. The day of reckoning will come by the Grace of God.
I avoid anything that Google has anything to do with if I possibly can. I use Duckduckgo for any searching.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
It's almost Treason the way I look at it. The day of reckoning will come by the Grace of God.
Those who sold their country to the Communist will if history can be believed, they will come to what we all know as their KARMA & it is a *****.

If anyone is still unsure. What we are viewing today is a real Communist take over in action. What will it take to wake up the dozing public?
I wonder if Communist troops from China marching down main street would wake them up? This is the exact thing the Communist bank on most
just plain give up feelings by their victims, & then they win everything.

The brain washed Willing Idiots are beyond help, they came to this by their own weak minds & emotions & they allowed themselves to be fooled.
It's the MSM & the loud polititions who get all the air time & work up their Brown shirts ( ANTIFA ) to destroy & control by fear.

Who knows what will happen now, many would say that it is now it's too late & we will never get America back. Well let's just see about that ;) I do not think
the Dems will like what may just happen to their cause in the comming time. it seems we have a Document that will guide anyone back to then America First policy our Founding Fathers first set forth for our journey. After America is totally gone, it can & will be revived from our Constitution & Bill Of Rights.

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
God, Family, Country in that order.

America was first fought for over for the right to worship our creator. o_O
Seems so simple, yet time over time those who would dominate & try 2 control mankind, must be taught a hard lesson.

Were were counting Coup in SE Asia on Commie slime & Korea & & & it never really ends. Communism is pure EVIL
& must be dealt with accordingly. Lest we not forget the less than 1% who join the armed forces, they bleed & die 4
the 99% who do not! I still believe the gabby left is mostly unarmed & loud making us think they have more members.

Fact is they are cowards & will never fight fair & that's the point. Why handicap yourself by playing by your own
imaginary rules? You do understand :eek:?? There are NO ****in rules!! They, understand it. When will the good
Americans start fighting like it really maters??

God Damn the Communist & God Bless the United States Of America. My Lord lets me protect myself & my Family,
& Joe, AKA Fake Pres. Elect Biden says I may not. F off Joe, you ain't my President!!! Nor my God, so be off to Hell!
I wanted to start a website on 11/4 for "Biden's not my President.com but have no clue how to do it!

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic

PanHandlerFL

Well-Known Fanatic
Just doin the math on the 3% in todays population numbers (gotta do something with the stupid napkins beer-tenders put under my beer...they never grow a ring on them with me)...USA population 2021 is 332,225,037 (approx.) and 3% of that is 9,966,751. Forgive my math skills (I have a basic public school education). Our military (including Resv, Guard, REMF) is 3 mil give or take (or 1% of pop...not including LE/Fed #s). No point to this exercise...just adding to CECannonJR post on 3%ers with todays numbers. In a perfect mathematical world...it would work to 3%ers advantage. 10% would better the odds.

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
Just doin the math on the 3% in todays population numbers (gotta do something with the stupid napkins beer-tenders put under my beer...they never grow a ring on them with me)...USA population 2021 is 332,225,037 (approx.) and 3% of that is 9,966,751. Forgive my math skills (I have a basic public school education). Our military (including Resv, Guard, REMF) is 3 mil give or take (or 1% of pop...not including LE/Fed #s). No point to this exercise...just adding to CECannonJR post on 3%ers with todays numbers. In a perfect mathematical world...it would work to 3%ers advantage. 10% would better the odds.
It would definitely be on the IIIs side today as according to the census bureau there were approx 2,500,000 people total living in the original 13 colonies in 1776 and I would think there were way less pussies back then but I wasn't there to know for sure (but I'd take that bet) So 3% of 2.5m is 75,000 spread out over the start of the revolution! I'd say if 10 million today would act and with most people too afraid to do anything if **** got real even protect themselves to some extent, those are pretty good numbers.