New Gun Law Success?

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
So fellas, share your predictions for new gun laws. Will the dimocrats be successful in getting new laws of significance passed? Will there be an AR-15 ban? 10 round limit etc.? If new laws are passed, what do you think the rate of compliance will be? Will we see a full-blown communist attempt at confiscation? What will this lead to in our country?

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
First riddle me this. Will the LEOs & the Military just obey or not unlawful disarmament orders?
Why is the NG still in DC? Why do the GOVs not recall their NG?

What happens after all Coups? What is the Military being used for now. By Nazi pelosi in DC?
Looks as if the Commies are getting ready for sumpin o_O soon.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
First riddle me this. Will the LEOs & the Military just obey or not unlawful disarmament orders?
Why is the NG still in DC? Why do the GOVs not recall their NG?

What happens after all Coups? What is the Military being used for now. By Nazi pelosi in DC?
Looks as if the Commies are getting ready for sumpin o_O soon.
Good points. It appears that the military is being "cleansed" of dissenters. Also....remember the average age of military members. Chances are they have been well primed for this moment by public schools and universities. I believe most of the military and police will go along with whatever they're told to do. There will be spotty exceptions.

Last edited:

DPM

Well-Known Fanatic
Hopefully there will be many 2nd amendment sanctuary cities all over the south and west. There have been several county sheriffs already proclaiming this . Lets hope many will follow suit ! The military has been planning for years for such a time as this [ martial law ] . They will purposely move troops from areas were they live to areas where they want them to enforce there law on the citizenry , they will not deploy them in areas where they live ! They have had phycologist and academics studying this for years to ensure there best chance at compliance for when things really get bad ! Because this is when the metal will be tested . I hope things don't come to that I would much rather fight my battles at the ballot box . But I'm prepared for either ! I do believe in the old saying [ hope for the best prepare for the worst ] . May GOD bless us all .

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
I don't trust any of them!!
We just had some pro gun laws pass in Ohio and they were signed into law the first week of January and the Dems have already put forth bills to repeal the laws (which aren't even been in effect yet, 90 days from date governor DeWine signed them)
We have also had a couple pro 2A bills proposed do this is really a 50/50 spilt on where this goes!

One of the bills is to make Ohio a 2A sanctuary state!! I just donated again today to GOA and Buckeye Firearms Association. We need them and they need us!!!!!

captaint

Fanatic
And the guy from Georgia hopes we're like him ??? Look at the communists you folks just elected to the U.S. Senate !!! You must be shitting me !!! Mike

Kiwi49

Fanatic
It happened in Australia after Port Arthur, Tasmania. It happened in New Zealand last year, after Christchurch. Australia - Liberal Gov't (roughly equivalent to the GOP Republicans), for vote catching. In New Zealand - Labour/Greens Gov't ( roughly equivalent to Democrats), for the same reason.
Good luck you guys - you'll need heaps.
Some of you are prepared to stand up.

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
This is scary stuff people. I asked a friend of mine ant work that is very pro 2nd and Nat. guard senior NCO the same question. He refused to give a straight answer. Something like he must do what any president does. Me? I'm done with that crap. Later dude. Go away.
Refused a straight answer to what specific question HD Man? Exactly what did you ask him?" Please!
I'm very curious where all this is going and I'm worried that our military is being purged of pro American, pro 2nd forces and our LE will be "just following orders!" When the time possibly might come. Sound familiar? Something like the trials after WW2 when everyone's excuse was I was just following orders! Some of the documentaries on the medical trials after where disgusting that even doctors and nurses believed they were doing what was best for their country!!

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
It wasn't a real question as such. Just a statement about the NG supporting an administration no matter what the orders. Double talk. Just like the Left. That's an answer to me. Another sheep. I don't know but I think there's a lot of people that will cave if the time ever came. Sad.
There is no doubt in my mind that the sheep currently outnumber the patriots in this country. I don't know what it would take to change this.

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
I hope everyone knows what 3% means. If not, better start reading. And grow some balls.
From everything I've read and studied I believe it was closer to 10% during the revolution but yeah I know exactly what it was and means! Every expert I've heard and read always says it only takes 10% to be successful in almost any confrontation.

The III's are getting put into my 13 star tattoo on my elbow as soon as I get around to it.CB237FA4-C809-44BA-8949-0736C68792B3.jpeg

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
From everything I've read and studied I believe it was closer to 10% during the revolution but yeah I know exactly what it was and means! Every expert I've heard and read always says it only takes 10% to be successful in almost any confrontation.

The III's are getting put into my 13 star tattoo on my elbow as soon as I get around to it.View attachment 7341
Outstanding tattoo brother!

Latest posts