New girl

Tiff S.

Fanatic
Hi, my name is Tiffany. I am Kevin S.'s wife. I am fixing to get my concealed carry license, and so decided I would join to get some tips, and share stuff that I come across.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
:welcome:

You two need to get out and shoot Steel Challenge at USSA. Great way to get free tips and get more comfortable shooting a gun under a little presure.

Mitch Rapp

Well-Known Fanatic
Hi Hun!

She has been out to the matches with me before, and says she wants to try it, but doesn't want to be the only girl, lol. I figured getting her on the site would be a step closer.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Hi Hun!

She has been out to the matches with me before, and says she wants to try it, but doesn't want to be the only girl, lol. I figured getting her on the site would be a step closer.
if she's the only girl, she wins the ladie's div. by default :)

Welcome to the site

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Hi Hun!

If y'all come down to Heartland some Sunday night there are 4-5 ladies and even a 15 year young lady that shoots with us. Or you could invite Tony Wall to the Steel Challenge and there would be two ladies at that match too.

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
Hi Hun!

have her do a match with me i am pretty feminine, sometimes when i get beat, i go home and cry in my pillow

shootingbuff

Well-Known Fanatic
Hey Tiff,
There is always a first match and the normal excuse is if there are other ladies. You could be the start of something grand, so come on out and keep Kevin in line. Then when you beat him..... that's when the fun begins and you can put him in his place.

argyle64

Well-Known Fanatic
If y'all come down to Heartland some Sunday night there are 4-5 ladies and even a 15 year young lady that shoots with us. Or you could invite Tony Wall to the Steel Challenge and there would be two ladies at that match too.

Last Sunday there was a 15 year old and a 21 year old.

dennishoddy

Welcome to BoomerShooter! Don't worry about being the only lady at a match. Typically women shoot as good or better than men, so she will be able to gloat as the tears flow from the beaten men. :D

OUshooter

Well-Known Fanatic
Welcome to the site. Let the questions fly. We love helping new folks out with advice, shooting our race rigs or whatever. If you and Kevin make it down to OKC for our matches hit me up and you guys are welcome to try anything I have.

Welcome!!

Squirrel

Well-Known Fanatic
Hi Tiffany!

Welcome!

Yep, I am completely new to the game. These are great bunch of guys! I finally got all of my gear in and was all set to go out to the OKCGC match yesterday, but decided to stay home sick in bed instead. Guess, I thought that would be more fun. I plan on making it to about 3 matches a month between H&H and OKCGC. I am down here in Norman and go to Sgt. Everett's to practice.

Latest posts