Multi Gun @ Old Fort Sunday January 29th

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
This coming Sunday, Jan 29, at OFGC River Range.  Get them all out!  When Deb Pankratz and her crew say Multi gun, they mean MULTI gun.  Every stage will use all three guns.  Total round count of 203 with a mix as follows:  Rifle, 80 rounds; handgun, 63 rounds, shotgun, 60 rounds.

All stages will be on the handgun bays, so longest rifle shot will be 50 yards, probably closer.  Shotgun, no slugs, and PLEASE, birdshot of 7 1/2 or smaller.

Sign in at 0930 Sunday morning, shooters meeting at 1000.  Match fee is only $15.

Weather looks mild, so join us for Fun with all the Guns.

Bruce

This cripple is going! It will be the first 3 gun match I've ever shot! Can't wait. See you guys there. NO LAUGHING! I've killed for less than that. LOL.

Rustyzx9

Founding Member
I did, in fact, start shooting 3 gun with my 10.5" SBR because it's what I had. The SBR worked just fine, I was running a Rolling Thunder comp on it at one point. The whole setup worked remarkabley well. lol...

Don't let lack of gear stop you from shooting 3 gun!!!

Scott Hearn

Well-Known Fanatic
Chris, you can run my SLP if you want. And I have a M&P15 with a 1.25X4 scope you can use. Just bring ammo.

I'm going to be running my M1A if I can figure out how to carry the mags. Now what division to shoot. Irons? Or bring the 870 and go HM?

ChrisC

Revolver Division
Oh I'll be there I have several ar's so I have a options for that, guy I'm riding with said I can shoot his semi shotgun but might still roll the sbs.

RyanReed

Semi-Pro
Chris, you can run my SLP if you want. And I have a M&P15 with a 1.25X4 scope you can use. Just bring ammo.

I'm going to be running my M1A if I can figure out how to carry the mags. Now what division to shoot. Irons? Or bring the 870 and go HM?

I've got 2 mag pouches your welcome to use. They work with a 1.5" belt.

Scott Hearn

Well-Known Fanatic
I've got 2 mag pouches your welcome to use. They work with a 1.5" belt.
Thanks much for the offer, but I just read the O/P and see no long range stuff. So I think I'll just have to go ahead and dust off the AR or shoot a friends that was offered. Appreciate it though.

Chambers

actual GM
That was a long day! I hit a wall at the end.

I have never shot 4 50+ round 3 gun stages in a row before...total craziness.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Great stages as usual. We just lacked the two we really needed, 5 & 6. I think I'm banned from this match now by my wife. Leaving the house at 7am and returning home at 8:30pm is a no go.

Chambers

actual GM
I didn't have any MIKES... I think that was the best part about it....

here is my stage 2... hey its only my second 3 gun match in 10 years...

Nice!

That's more than I can say. I started out strong on the first two stages, kinda cratered the end. Jesse CRUSHED stage 4 for what I assume is the W....he was on fire!

We had 18 people on our squad, and I think I RO'd 45% of it. Toast!

Deathtrap

Semi-Pro/Beep that SH!T
Turned out to be the best 3 gun i have shot so far. It was a long day but a lot of fun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I82-5bc5emk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Latest posts