Multi Gun @ Old Fort Sunday January 29th

RyanReed

Semi-Pro
Great stages as usual. We just lacked the two we really needed, 5 & 6. I think I'm banned from this match now by my wife. Leaving the house at 7am and returning home at 8:30pm is a no go.

Same here. Got home just after 8:00. I figured we'd be home by 5-6. Didn't think there would be 60+ shooters though.

RyanReed

Semi-Pro
It was nice shooting with you OK guys. Had a great time. Thanks for running the timer and clipboards! Here is my video - got to run and clean my expensive salt shakers. Later.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6qxMmwXuIQ&feature=youtu.be

Rustyzx9

Founding Member
Has anyone seen the scores for this match yet??? We usually have them by wednsday and I haven't seen them yet...

RyanReed

Semi-Pro
Back when I was a MD, I used to hate when guys emailed me asking about scores. I'd wake up on Sunday morning and have 3 or 4 emails asking about scores. It was one thing I hated about running a match. A couple other MD's around here felt the same way.

I ran a 60+ shooter match one time. I checked my phone at the range and a shooter had made it home and posted video's on youtube before we even got everything torn down and put away. I then got an email from him about an hour later asking about scores.

I guess emailing after 5 days is different than after 1 hour though...

ChrisC

Revolver Division
i asked bruce yesterday. I wanted to make sure that it was the same email list. He advised that his office assistant was off the first part of the week and had some tax stuff to take care of when she got back. She started on the scores yesterday and they should be completed and emailed today.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
i asked bruce yesterday. I wanted to make sure that it was the same email list. He advised that his office assistant was off the first part of the week and had some tax stuff to take care of when she got back. She started on the scores yesterday and they should be completed and emailed today.

I think I'll tell them that if they will go to a time plus system that ill volunteer to take the scoresheets with me next time and do it that night.

Rustyzx9

Founding Member
I think I'll tell them that if they will go to a time plus system that ill volunteer to take the scoresheets with me next time and do it that night.

If this were the case I'd bet that the scores could be complete and posted by the time we got back to OKC... It's a long drive. lol...