Mossberg 930 JM Pro Review

EmptyCenterFire

New Fanatic
Yeah, its nuts....They have been going for $700-800, but to pay $1225 is crazy. That's Benelli price range. Mossberg MSRP is $730 I just need my scope and mount to come in for my 3Gun setup.

Wildcat

Well-Known Fanatic
I didn't realize the MSRP was that high. I got mine from buds for $560 when they got a few in about 4 or 5 months ago.

MiniUzi

Well-Known Fanatic
I don't understand how a company could missmanage the release of their guns so poorly like this. It seems the middle men make more money off the guns than mossberg does. What kind of crazy **** is that. I got a versamax beacuse I was tired of the mossberg's inability to deliver. It seems the lack of delivery on the JM pro has been a blessing for benelli and remington and undoubltly boosted their sales. I can't help but think that the fix is in when it comes to people getting their hands on a JM pro as more seem to land in the hands of scumbags with 100% markup on the mind than in the hands of competent competitors looking for good gun at a good price.

MiniUzi

Well-Known Fanatic
thanks Jeff. I called and they have one as of this moment but they will not ship out of state so again I am SOL.

hermnrob

Well-Known Fanatic
Must have changed their policy with all the BS going on now. I've purchased from them and had no problem getting it shipped to TN. Sorry to hear that for ya MiniUzi! Check online they have store in other location I'm pretty sure there is one in NC. See if they have one.

jackson923

Well-Known Fanatic
I bought mine back in April or May 2012 for $550 through Buds Guns but that was with a Mil/LEO/Fire discount the regular price was $590.