Sold/Expired LOKI Weapon Systems Group Buy - UPDATE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
i have already lost money on a boomershooter group buy that never panned out so of course i am a bit sceptical.
What group buy did you lose money on?
17" barrell buy. but I didnt see as it was worth throwing a fit over. and I still wont throw a fit, but I am being a whole lot more cautious.
Really? You didn't get your money back for the 17" barrel?
really, but that is over and done with now
How come this is the first time I have heard about a group buy gone bad on this forum? Did everyone get their money taken and no product shipped?

OK, just to clarify;
the 17" barrel group buy did not go through but EVERYONE RECEIVED A FULL REFUND

To clarify further;
No more group buys unless they are run by a moderator

stroker-c10

Well-Known Fanatic
Just want to send out a big thank you to Matt for not only heading up this group buy and his extra help on getting it shipped to me for it taking longer than expected. :thankyou: :thankyou:

And thank you to Loki for providing us the group buy and thanks for the free shirt.

With the stripped upper in, I am one step closer to getting the AR finished.

20120619_220016.jpg

stroker-c10

Well-Known Fanatic
Thanks Dennis. I have an FDE trigger guard for it too but like the look of the black one so I will probably just hold onto it or throw it on another lower that I have.

honeybee

Well-Known Fanatic
Loki products were delivered today to us but we don't know who they belong to.

Feegee

The Magic Man
Dam Matt is the man for doing this group buy, and also putting up with all the hassle!!!!

Thank You Matt

Sent from (NULL) Feegee's iPhone using Tapatalk

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
The tulsa order was supposed to be everything, but somehow the forged lowers didn't show. The Billet set us there as well as the uppers.

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
I was told 3 weeks again. I hate giving a time though cause there's really no telling when their distributors Will actually send their stuff. Erik is getting the same message I'm sending to you guys.

nikatkimber

Well-Known Fanatic
This has got to be hell on some of the smaller manufacturers / dealers. They don't make money unless they sell stuff, and they can't sell stuff if they don't have it.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
I was told 3 weeks again. I hate giving a time though cause there's really no telling when their distributors Will actually send their stuff. Erik is getting the same message I'm sending to you guys.
This has got to be hell on some of the smaller manufacturers / dealers. They don't make money unless they sell stuff, and they can't sell stuff if they don't have it.

Correct. Erik can't even complete in house rifle builds without parts.

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
I promise when I get the word the parts are in, I'll post here about it multiple times. Might even make a new thread about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts