Sold/Expired Loki Complete Forged Uppers Group Buy (Sign Ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aestus

Well-Known Fanatic
It's time for a Loki complete uppers group buy!

Loki is a local Oklahoma company who produces quality AR styled rifles. Visit: http://www.lokiweaponsystems.com for more information on their rifles and for pricing information.

Buy Local. Support Local.

This group buy is for their complete uppers. I will be posting this on multiple boards and will be keeping track of the total numbers separately. I also have people interested who are not members of any of the local boards. You will see a running tally of "total from all sources" so everyone will know where we stand.

Group buy info.
  • All forged complete uppers are eligible. Also eligible are BEO uppers! (not listed on website) These will be the same price as the 264/Grendel forged upper.
  • We will need 25 complete uppers purchases to qualify for a 15% discount of their web price. Otherwise the discount is only 10%. I think we can easily get 25.
  • There will be a 9.5% sales tax and shipping is free if you are willing to pickup your rifle in either OKC or Tulsa. If you live out of state, you pay shipping but no sales tax.
  • Deadline for signups will be July 6. Payments will be due July 13.
  • Do not send payments Until we are over the 25 uppers mark or we are near the deadline. I will let you know when it's ok to start sending payment
  • There is currently a 10 week turnaround for uppers. The turn around time for these uppers will be expected to be around 15-20 weeks from the date he receives group buy payments. I would not expect these uppers until November.
The 15% discount is applied after all configurations for the upper is chosen. When calculating price, take the base price of the upper and add the additional costs for BCG, Fail Zero BCG, Cerakote, ect. Take that total and then apply the 15% discount. Take your new discounted price and add 9.5% tax and that will be the amount you should send me.
  • Price = Original price (including additional configurations, bcg, ect.) - 15% discount + 9.5% tax = Amount you send me
  • If that seems too complicated, you can use this nifty google docs spreadsheet I created for you guys. Just enter the total original amount in the first column and watch the magic happen Link to Loki Upper Group Buy price calculator on Google Docs
Payment information

Send payment to:

Tommy Yi
240 NW 36th St
Oklahoma City, OK 73118

Please do not start sending me payments until we have fulfilled the 25 uppers needed or I instruct you to do so.
Group buy sign-ups will run until July 6, 2012
Payments will be due July 13, 2013

In your payment, please include: BoomerShooter username, First and Last Name, and if you will be picking it up in OKC or Tulsa with your payment.

aestus

Well-Known Fanatic
Lets start the list with this format. If ordering multiple uppers, please list each upper on it's own line.
Please copy the whole list and add your orders to the list when posting. It makes it easier to keep track that way.

username - model number - configuration - price - location(OKC / Tulsa)

For example:
1) aestus - LWS STD Upper - no bcg - black - $296.96 - OKC

Total 16" / 5.56 upper orders from all sources = 0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts