load two 12 shells in 5 seconds

James Peel

Well-Known Fanatic
TacticalK9 said:
Like I said in another thread, Im over with loading fastest shotgun, I just want to be able to shoot faster then all of you.
True! Loading fast for the camera is cool - loading fast and hitting all the targets first shot is cooler! I'm still working on doing both of those :)

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I'm actually going to quit shooting matches and start doing exhibition loading shows. First ill need a white tiger, a headband, a deep deep long sleeve v neck under armour top and an assistant.

And at least a pair of doves.

Chris_Andersen

Certified
Jesse Tischauser said:
I'm actually going to quit shooting matches and start doing exhibition loading shows. First ill need a white tiger, a headband, a deep deep long sleeve v neck under armour top and an assistant.

I'll be running a rival show using trained bald eagles. :)

ShaneP

Looks good to me
In the video of the guy that called Jesse out, it appears like he has some sort of plastic feed ramp on the bottom of his trigger guard. He does have some sweet flames on the side of it for sure.

dennishoddy

Jesse Tischauser said:

Burki in a little pink Tu-Tu?

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Shane P said:
In the video of the guy that called Jesse out, it appears like he has some sort of plastic feed ramp on the bottom of his trigger guard. He does have some sweet flames on the side of it for sure.
nope, just the shape of the nova's trigger guard
View attachment 4975

Attachments

• benelli2.jpg
    benelli2.jpg
    215.4 KB · Views: 0

Bob Sanders

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm going straight to quad load with TACCOM's mounted to my chest. I have to say, it's not going well...yet

Bob Sanders

Well-Known Fanatic
Jesse Tischauser said:
Remember don't try to go slow. You gotta grip em and rip em.
And there's my problem, getting shells cleanly out of the caddy. Maybe I need to adjust the retention, but I don't want shells falling out either. I'm going for the strong hand loading for quads, and traditional weak hand for oh crap. I'll get there. Thanks for the advice!

jtischauser

BobS761 said:
And there's my problem, getting shells cleanly out of the caddy. Maybe I need to adjust the retention, but I don't want shells falling out either. I'm going for the strong hand loading for quads, and traditional weak hand for oh crap. I'll get there. Thanks for the advice!
Tilt the top out first. Try just loading deuces out of the TACCOM quad caddy for awhile too.

jtischauser

Come up to Rockcastle this weekend and ill show you how it's done in person at the Pan Am Shotgun match. Then we can drink and laugh at how your going to be faster than TK9 in a day or two.

Bob Sanders

Well-Known Fanatic
You know, I think I'm going to try and get down there! But in case you forgot, Barren County is dry. Just in case you need to make preparations. Lol!

jtischauser

I have not forgot. I have a cooler in my checked bag. Once I pull into The Rock I'm gonna pop the top!