load two 12 shells in 5 seconds

Deathtrap

Semi-Pro/Beep that SH!T
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJYOinfc2A0
Recorded this a couple months ago. I jumped the beep a little, Not quite Jesse Tischauser worlds fastest fast. But still a reasonable loading of the shotgun.

Deathtrap

Semi-Pro/Beep that SH!T
Quad loads are faster no doubt. I use the load two because the disaster factor is much lower for me. Try shooting, moving 10 yards while loading eight and shooting again and see what your times are like and how often your dropping shells. Try this in all different directions and see what your average time is and that is a good time to go off of. Last time I messed with it I was pretty consistently at 4.2 for eight moving in any direction during a match. Witch may be super slow in 1 out of 10 closet ninja loads, But is pretty good for me at match speed.

Wormydog1724

ATAS Ninja
I just got my AP Customs Load 2 from Make Ready Pro Shopâ"¢ yesterday. After about 15 minutes I was loading then ok. I started with weak hand then switched to strong hand and I can't decide which I like better. So for right now, I'm going to be practicing both in my house. During a match I should discover which I like better. Strong hand is a little faster maybe but I'm worried about burning my weak hand. Weak hand loading is a little wonky putting the shells in but I won burn my hand maybe. I just have a 9 round tube on my gun right now. I bought a 12 round tube but I don't like it. Sticks out too far. Lol. I'll switch someday I'm sure.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Welcome to the big tube club Jeremy! It will make you walk a little funy st first but you'll get used to it and all the whistling and staring too.

Sundance74

Well-Known Fanatic
I worked on the quad method a couple of times before the Benelli/ Rockcastle match and didn't want to chance F***ing up with all the movement so I stayed with the 2's. Ben Fortin was loading quads weakhand and running like a madman the whole time though, so it can be done.

roxymajor

New Fanatic
Jake Burki said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJYOinfc2A0
Recorded this a couple months ago. I jumped the beep a little, Not quite Jesse Tischauser worlds fastest fast. But still a reasonable loading of the shotgun.
What belt and two loaders are you using?

roxymajor

New Fanatic
TacticalK9 said:
LOL I didnt notice it the first time. I bite my lip...every time. Its my GO FAST face. also my O-face.

heres one for the quadloads. I was pretty fresh since i just put the tube on and have been tweaking it for an hour or so. I did one practice run and it was smooth so I set up the camera and did it within two times. would have been the first time but sometimes I catch a shell on a flat spot on the bottom edge of the gun. like ive said before, i could be much faster if my shotty had some work.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHoUbr4Az1c
I guess I am polling... What loaders did you use in the video?

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
TacticalK9 said:
Interesting, I thought us quadloaders left the load 2's in the dust.
He didn't actually hit the 4 second par and the 4.5 was close. He us also loading a nova or super nova which essentially doesn't have a lifter to depress once its up and the port is like a funnel. Ill see if I can smash 3.5 with my pumper.

Latest posts