Leica Magnus 1-6.3 x 24

nwlr82

Well-Known Fanatic
Could this be the best AR15 Scope? I think it could be but sadly I cannot get my hands on it due to the fact it's not available in the USA. I wonder why not.

McGuire

Well-Known Fanatic
Leica is getting sued by swarovski for these scopes because they are apparently too similar to the Z6, Swarovski is trying to have these "removed from the market". Sounds like they are trying to cull the competition, smart business I guess, but a dick move none the less

nwlr82

Well-Known Fanatic
Yeah I read that too. I just know that Leica glass is hard to beat, and I like the fact they went that little step farther to 6.3 :)

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Leica is getting sued by swarovski for these scopes because they are apparently too similar to the Z6, Swarovski is trying to have these "removed from the market". Sounds like they are trying to cull the competition, smart business I guess, but a dick move none the less

You work in the oilfield now right? It's full of lawsuits over patent infringements. I spent 2-3 of my 9 years in the patch messing with patent infringement crap. Their all dick moves!

McGuire

Well-Known Fanatic
You work in the oilfield now right? It's full of lawsuits over patent infringements. I spent 2-3 of my 9 years in the patch messing with patent infringement crap. Their all dick moves!
Too true sir, too true...
Its just hard to see such a good product bushwhacked by bad politics and bs

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Yep sometimes the lawsuits ate cheaper than list sales do they are complete BS. I put over 50,000 miles on my truck one year chasing Down R&D drill bits after big red sued us dummy because we did it right and they couldn't.

Latest posts