Kytac Braveheart G26 IWB holster Review

David E

Well-Known Fanatic
I have a couple "tuckable" holsters. One is a rendition of the BraveHeart that I call the "Snuggy Buddy" (whoa, back up, there, Taymoor!) It works with J-frames and such, but not so well with large heavy guns (dang, Taymoor, STOP!) :p The Burk variation works a little better for revolvers.

If you have a large heavy gun you really want to tuck (last time, Taymoor!) then I have another design that works pretty well.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
UPDATE: Day 3 of my KyTac Braveheart wearing 15 hours a day, putting it on when I leave the house and take it off when I hit the rack. No discomfort at all or, more importantly, no shifting or attempt to come off the belt whatsoever. One day I mowed and planted some grass seed, didn't get real sweaty cause it was cool but there was no notice of additional sweating around the kydex.

BC

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
After a week of wearing the Braveheart every day for 12-15 hours, I can say there are no surprises. The only thing I haven't done with this holster on is rope steers and I usually don't carry while roping but I bet I could.

steak

Well-Known Fanatic
I have a couple "tuckable" holsters. One is a rendition of the BraveHeart that I call the "Snuggy Buddy" (whoa, back up, there, Taymoor!) It works with J-frames and such, but not so well with large heavy guns (dang, Taymoor, STOP!) :p The Burk variation works a little better for revolvers.

If you have a large heavy gun you really want to tuck (last time, Taymoor!) then I have another design that works pretty well.

David, I have a 3" GP100 that I want a IWB for, whatcha got for me?

Latest posts