I've been gone for a while. But a miracle happened.

higgimw

NOW...NOW... I want it NOW!!!
I guess God pities fools. Look at what he has blessed me with. Introducing Ms. Kassidy Joanne. Born August 24th, 8lbs 1 oz, 19 inches long. My heart was stolen in about 10 seconds.

p10113ta103689_9_0.jpg

p10113ta103689_4_0.jpg

p10113ta103689_2_1.jpg

Thanks for looking and it is good to be back.

Mike

higgimw

Just as an FYI. My wifes mother passed away early this Summer of ovarian cancer and leukemia. Her middle name was Josephine. My mothers middle name ia Anne. So we too the two and got and got Joanne as a middle name. We thought it would honor them both. Cheers.

Mike

foghorn918

Consistently Inconsistent
Congratulations. Great Pictures! You can never take too many pictures.

higgimw

HA HA. Her momma feels the same way. Before long our walls are going to be covered with framed photos. AND that is just fine with me. Thanks again fellas.

higgimw

That is what has me worried. People keep telling me that she'll be going to prom before I know it. Man I just want her to stay daddies little girl forever. LOL. I know, I know..............

jspeligene

Well-Known Fanatic
Very beautiful. Congratulations. Mine are all grown, but now we're starting over with grandchildren. You're in for a great experience.

twss

Well-Known Fanatic
Awesome. My wife and I just adopted at the first of the summer. I went from zero to two overnight. I know how you feel.

Is she your first?

higgimw

Yes sir. This is our first and probably the only one. I am a little older than most. 42 to be exact. We lost a couple before this one and had all but decided to give up. Then on what we decided was going to be our last try we got Kassidy. Strange how things work huh?

Latest posts