Is it wrong that I want this on my living room wall?

technetium-99m

Mighty Righty
il_fullxfull.231294899.jpg

I especially like the radioactive sign belt buckle.

dennishoddy

I can tell your a single man? :D
I showed this to my wife with the suggestion that it go on our living room wall like yours.....I got the go-to-hell look.

landshark069

Active Fanatic
Is that Teddy Roosevelt shooting Chewbacca ??? WTF ????? LOL. All my crap is in a closet in the back bedroom. The wife won't let me set it out. I occasionally open the doors, sit in my office chair and just gaze at my stuff, remembering the good old days (LOL).

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
Dude you might want to check the office and see if there are any leaking containment canisters LOL the only problem I see is that I come home one evening walk in the house and turn the light on then fire off a few rounds into the bigfoot cause it scared the crap out of me and I thought something was in the house, then I would have to deal with the neighbors, police, pyschologist LMAO.

One thing I learned while I was married is that forgiveness is much easier to get than permission. Later,

Kirk

sparky102183

Fanatic
Holy crap!!! I want the one of Abe on a grizzly!!! That's freakin' awesome!!! But isn't it a little disrespectful to use Ol' Glory as a saddle?!?

MrTheBigOx

Well-Known Fanatic
Man your guys wives are tough, Mine loves guns, and that I evin have paintings of dogs on boars on the walls here. No taxadermy though, I guess Ive jjust never bothered

argyle64

Well-Known Fanatic
Is that Teddy Roosevelt shooting Chewbacca ??? WTF ????? LOL. All my crap is in a closet in the back bedroom. The wife won't let me set it out. I occasionally open the doors, sit in my office chair and just gaze at my stuff, remembering the good old days (LOL).

This is exactly what I thought!!!! After I read your post I literally laughed out loud here in my office.

Latest posts