Insane prices

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I don't know for sure however it seems the Dems are heading to more Ammo control now they feel like they can.
Signing for & limits on amounts + the famous TAX increases they all love.

I don't know if they will follow up the reloading trail.
It seems like yesterday we were buying all manor of shooting supplies for great prices.
The last Primers & such I bought. $10.00 for 1K Federal 210M primers
Bullets": $8.00 for 100 Sierra #2200 168 BTHP match 30 cal.
Powder: IMR 4895/AA 2520 1 LB $8.00

I could thank Bubba Klinton but it's just sickening to see the prices on Reloading supplies. I can't ever buy new at the prices
they are asking today, it's amazing any new shooter can get started with guns, ammo much less starting from scratch in reloading.

To bad great way of life the shooting sports. Anyone know how to DIY Black powder? :eek: I can cast mini balls in 50 cal.

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
I don't know for sure however it seems the Dems are heading to more Ammo control now they feel like they can.
Signing for & limits on amounts + the famous TAX increases they all love.

I don't know if they will follow up the reloading trail.
It seems like yesterday we were buying all manor of shooting supplies for great prices.
The last Primers & such I bought. $10.00 for 1K Federal 210M primers
Bullets": $8.00 for 100 Sierra #2200 168 BTHP match 30 cal.
Powder: IMR 4895/AA 2520 1 LB $8.00

I could thank Bubba Klinton but it's just sickening to see the prices on Reloading supplies. I can't ever buy new at the prices
they are asking today, it's amazing any new shooter can get started with guns, ammo much less starting from scratch in reloading.

To bad great way of life the shooting sports. Anyone know how to DIY Black powder? :eek: I can cast mini balls in 50 cal.
Not sure but I've thought about having black powder to, trying to cover every base! I do know you make black powder out of bat ****, we can start with all the bat **** from the Dems since they're all BS crazy! :)

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Not sure but I've thought about having black powder to, trying to cover every base! I do know you make black powder out of bat ****, we can start with all the bat **** from the Dems since they're all BS crazy! :)

I have seen PBP rifles & Pistols for sale in the club newsletter however what & where to get BP ???
I seem to remember something about getting it locally as it was to dangerous to ship. That makes no sense. Does it?

This I could eat smoke LOL: https://www.cheaperthandirt.com/cva...nd-green-synthetic-stock/FC-043125835034.html

joepistol

Well-Known Fanatic
I'd suggest that if you're looking for a BP firearm, to look @ local sites & sales.
Even a site like Armslist may have listings of guns for sale in your area. Too many used BP guns on the market to justify the expense of a new one..
Those with fancy wood or hardware can be quite pricey... nothing wrong with expensive firearms, but if you're just curious about owning & shooting them, may be an expensive experience. I have a couple of BP rifles, a .45 cal. Kentucky rife, and a .32 cal Squirrel gun. Both were CVA kits, I found on sale @ a local Target,
of all places. "course this was 30+ yrs. ago, Think I paid $50.00 for the .45 & about $75.00 for the squirrel gun kit. The more expensive .32 cal had adj. rear site, and double (set( triggers. Both kits came out very nice, IMO and are great shooters, though I haven't shot them a lot. As far as BP availability, sites like Natchez & Midway have had BP in stock, while all smokeless powders are not in stock. Here in Mi. there are BP specific gunshops..as well as most other gunshops stocking BP weapons & accessories. A google search for BP gun shops in your area might find one near you.

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
Actually I know BP a little bit, my brother hunts BP for deer here in nw Ohio. I've shot them many times. I'm just wondering if it's worth getting one just to have another firearm option in these trying times!

Latest posts