I sure do like my Glock BUT....

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
Hadn't shot in some time and after the Ponca shoot yesterday I might need some time to heal up! check out this little love bite or well several love bites my G24 gave me totalled up too

019.jpg

I think I need to chat with Mike about a fix for this. Later,

Kirk

Feegee

The Magic Man
That's what happens when you got girl hands. Maybe you should wear some of those yellow dish washing gloves next time.😱

Sent from Feegee's iPhone using Tapatalk

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
Jesse I'm gonna take you word on that one there buddy :good:

Jerry, nah I like it enough I'm gonna be keeping it! I just took out the striker spring and put it in time out LOL

Feegee, I'm a good person and am not going to write what I'd like to say :098: hey if you can get a hall pass you need to bring that shotgun over.

Tony, I see why we get along LOL Later,

Kirk

Feegee

The Magic Man
i will be at your house Thursday night. I got to take the boy to enroll into collage Tuesday and wed. coll with you? :hunter:

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
Cool Feegee see ya then.

I had a pretty good wear pad built up but the vacation from shooting softened the hand up I guess, pretty sure if I can get with Mike we can get this little issue nipped in the bud. Later,

Kirk

dennishoddy

I have a Kahr CW-40 for a concealed gun. I've shot it twice in the Heartland matches from cover. I've had a little abrasion at the same location as you, but not at that level. Just a little discomfort/redness the next day. Grip angle?

The Glock was fun to shoot, but shooting yours twice, I couldn't make the transition between my 1911 and the glock. Trigger and sights were totally different. I had to go with the M&P for the grip position.
I really appreciate you letting me shoot it.
The beauty of this web site is that we all compete against each other, yet share our guns and "secrets" to further the sport. Kudu's to everybody!

jhjh11

Well-Known Fanatic
Well on the last stage at 3 gun nationals today, I took a very high grip. Started doing work, then realized during my second array that the slide was slicing my hand. After that array I had a planned mag change, did the mag change aquired the right grip and went back to work

Adam Striegel

Well-Known Fanatic
LOL, my wife's old PPK got me the first time I shot it, but not nearly that bad. Even had two people warn me about the old PPK's being really bad about that and it still got me. Battle scars build character. :)

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
I just always grip high, talked to Mike and he's swamped so I guess I'll be on the lookout for a shiny glove to save my poor hand and look all pimp daddy LMAO Later,

Kirk

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
From the way Mike talked it's gonna be some time before I find out if Jesse knows his stuff about Mike's tail LMAO

Corey you still around? haven't seen you in awhile! thought you might be grounded or something. Later,

Kirk

Corey

Well-Known Fanatic
From the way Mike talked it's gonna be some time before I find out if Jesse knows his stuff about Mike's tail LMAO

Corey you still around? haven't seen you in awhile! thought you might be grounded or something. Later,

Kirk
Hey Kirk my good ole truck had 3 issues in 4 months then you factor in recent weather cancellations. I am ready to make some matches, on the reloader in the last two weeks I cranked out ca. 1700 rds of 9mm then 500 rds of. 223. In February I got Dawson sights and a 9mm conversation barrel for my G24 for the 3 gun matches. Hope to see you soon at a match.

Latest posts