I fondled my first Wilson today . . . .

boatdoc

Well-Known Fanatic
All I can say is . . . . . .

View attachment 1356

It was only a 9mm. Commander size. Don't remember the name, it said Professional on the slide. Bull barrel, all black except for the barrel.

I get it . . . .

I see why guys will sell three guns to get one of those.

Also fondled a CQB Elite.

Same reaction.

ut oh,I see an immediate need for a bigger safe. myy9mm pro has the bull barrel,flat trigger=shoots and feels like a wet dream.
my cqb elite feels and shoots as the pro does=addicting to say the least
welcome Zoid. lets us know what you choose as your first wc

apipeguy

Well-Known Fanatic
All I can say is . . . . . .

View attachment 1356

It was only a 9mm. Commander size. Don't remember the name, it said Professional on the slide. Bull barrel, all black except for the barrel.

I get it . . . .

I see why guys will sell three guns to get one of those.

Also fondled a CQB Elite.

Same reaction.

If you have the chance to actually shoot one, it will be all over.

Slapshot

Fanatic
Bought my one and only WC from @tarheeldoc on the other site. It's a 9mm Vickers Elite Black Edition = Bad Ass!
@Zoid if you liked fondling them wait until you shoot one. Without question the softest shooting gun I own.
IMG_2365.jpg

Fred_G

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Zoid... I feel for you. About 5 years ago, I saw a thread on another forum about some folks going to Berryville to do some shooting, and tour a gun manufacturer. I asked if you had to have a WC gun, and they said no so I signed up. Then, I went to the WC website, looked at the prices, and literally laughed out loud. I was thinking I have to meet some crazy people that would spend $3K or more on a freaking pistol! I mean, I was happy with my Remington R1.

Long story short, I met and shot with some great folks, and shot the WC that would be my first semi custom 1911... I worked out an arrangement with the owner on the ride back from the range...

I have to say, after handling the Nighthawks and Guncrafter guns, I think I need a big raise or a much better job. Your addiction just got fueled by 1911 meth. :cool:

Oh yeah, holding them is not too addictive, shooting them is very addictive.

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
Okay, okay, I get it . . . . .

Soooo, how much MORE conflicted will I be if I actually get to caress a Nighthawk or Guncrafter?

I hate this . . . . .

You will NOT be able to decide and thus must buy all of them!!
Love my Wilson CQB compact (its what I carry) my Nighthawk commander 9mm is even smoother, I have not got to shoot my GI no name commander 45acp yet, just picked it up last Friday!
Hoping to fit that in with the LW Baer Commanche this weekend! I'm just missing an EB KK to round out my group.

ZoidMeister

Well-Known Fanatic
Careful Zoid, there a multiple flavors of Koolaid and they are highly addictive.

Zoid... I feel for you. About 5 years ago, I saw a thread on another forum about some folks going to Berryville to do some shooting, and tour a gun manufacturer. I asked if you had to have a WC gun, and they said no so I signed up. Then, I went to the WC website, looked at the prices, and literally laughed out loud. I was thinking I have to meet some crazy people that would spend $3K or more on a freaking pistol! I mean, I was happy with my Remington R1.

Long story short, I met and shot with some great folks, and shot the WC that would be my first semi custom 1911... I worked out an arrangement with the owner on the ride back from the range...

I have to say, after handling the Nighthawks and Guncrafter guns, I think I need a big raise or a much better job. Your addiction just got fueled by 1911 meth. :cool:

Oh yeah, holding them is not too addictive, shooting them is very addictive.

Oh yeah, I thought I was "addicted" before. Hell, I would need to make four or five trips to the car if I brought them ALL to Limbkiller's shoot. Now I understand that "addiction" (small "A") was really more of an "infatuation." All those Rugers, Springers, Llama's, even the Dan Wessons to some extent . . . . . those are all "Gateway" gats to the real "1911 Addiction."

I dare not step foot into that LGS again. No telling what'll happen . . . . . what abuse my little credit card will endure. Forget about the debit card . . . . that pond ain't deep enough.

They had the Nighthawks on the other side of the shop with all the .45 ACP models . . . . . . . .

frusty.gif
frusty.gif frusty.gif
frusty.gif frusty.gif frusty.gif
frusty.gif frusty.gif frusty.gif frusty.gif

ZoidMeister

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm just missing an EB KK to round out my group.

How to say this gently . . . . .

I've already got this one . . . . . . .

EB-KC-002.jpg

EB-KC-003.jpg

EB-KC-004.jpg

As a matter of fact, I have both of these . . . . . . .

Twins Ed Brown-001.JPG

From my LGS "dry racker" session, I would be tempted to part with one, or both for what I "didn't know existed", but now do . . . . .

Again . . . . . . . . frusty.gif frusty.gif frusty.gif frusty.gif frusty.gif

Latest posts