How many think it will be you they come 4 ?

Do you believe they will target you?

• yes

Votes: 15 78.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I think a lot of gun owners fell the left is coming for them is because every chance they get , they say they will . Beto says it , now now the head of the ATF is an avowed anti gunner . Sooner or later we better start believing they mean what they say .
Wait a minute.....Chipman isn't confirmed yet, or have I missed something?......got to check now.

Fred_G

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I think a lot of gun owners fell the left is coming for them is because every chance they get , they say they will . Beto says it , now now the head of the ATF is an avowed anti gunner . Sooner or later we better start believing they mean what they say .
Yes Sir. If you listen, the liberals will tell you what their plans are. They are killing Conservatives on this. They have a plan, they are relentless, any step forward to their goal they will take.

They are playing chess while many of us are playing checkers. And they go long term, 5, 10, 30 years down the line...

Mike A

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
We only have 12 votes & I know how you all love Polls o_O so let me just say I'm a bit surprised, however I get it.
Some do feel a bit helpless I know. It's just a major heavy lift to go House to house collecting guns & I feel
some what protected by over 800 Members of my Shooting club.

Not that any would go to battle with anyone 4 me, it's just as an RSO I would be missed & people would know their Police force
was aiding the takeover by the Communist. To many people seeing the truth, will work against them in the long run.

So why chance it for some old guys running their mouths? Look how Communism took seed & grew right under our noses, & it
seems we have around 30% of Americans support the takeover 4 free stuff.

That 30% live mostly in the Cities & you can see how Defunding their protectors has worked out so far. :(
To much chaos in the cities to worry about Storm troopers marching up to your house & taking your guns IMHO.

Now this is just my opinion & I respect everyone's opinion, I have been wrong before, ya know LOL.

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
I would not be surprised if they go door to door. Me in particular.....yes, because I'm a patriot.
I have a feeling when they do come It'll be in large force, and early morning in the dark as they are creatures of the dark. I've a feeling they may see the light before they die though. Have enough Patriots had enough yet? No compliance here.

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
I've known since they started the 4473 bovine defecation in 1968. If I remember correctly the NRA was complicit in this, I know they're to blame for NICS.

Petard

Active Fanatic
I voted no....but. I don't think "they" will come after ME, specifically. I work in a LGS with like minded people. No stickers on my vehicle. Stepsons and their mates think as my wife and I do. No other family or friends... so, in a way I'm lucky in this regard. Will the try and come after "US" ? At my age...gawd I hope so...I don't have much else to do. I'm not dynamically tactical, but I am sure as hell statically defensive.

Mike A

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Will the try and come after "US" ? At my age...gawd I hope so...I don't have much else to do. I'm not dynamically tactical, but I am sure as hell statically defensive.
Damn the Torpeodos :eek: Remember the Alamo I love it.
A little excitement never hurts every now & again LMAO.

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
I voted no....but. I don't think "they" will come after ME, specifically. I work in a LGS with like minded people. No stickers on my vehicle. Stepsons and their mates think as my wife and I do. No other family or friends... so, in a way I'm lucky in this regard. Will the try and come after "US" ? At my age...gawd I hope so...I don't have much else to do. I'm not dynamically tactical, but I am sure as hell statically defensive.

I voted yes, but I agree with your statement re: I'm not dynamically tactical, but I am statically defensive. I bet we aren't alone with that one. By the way what is it with everything being tactical? One of my most carried guns is a Smith 442 in satin nickel, and that's even when I carry something else. I guess I'll never be tactical. :)

DPM

Well-Known Fanatic
I have a feeling when they do come It'll be in large force, and early morning in the dark as they are creatures of the dark. I've a feeling they may see the light before they die though. Have enough Patriots had enough yet? No compliance here.
That is exactly how they will come , one by one , house by house , day by day picking out different neighborhoods or areas of a county to kick the door down and loot you of your firearms . How many of you would have a access to a decent firearm if that happened right now ! Something to think about !

DPM

Well-Known Fanatic
Another reason to thank the good LORD for your salvation , no matter what happens you know where your going !

Latest posts