How many think it will be you they come 4 ?

Do you believe they will target you?

• yes

Votes: 15 78.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters

Mike A

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I am asking because I just want to know if you believe, the Commies will come after You.

Do vote please, you do not have to post your name.
I believe it's plain stoopid to waste time on Old men, speaking their minds at this time.

They will spend time & work with the Idiots they need to take control first.

Believe what you will, Fear is what we need to fear not the Communist in our Country.
Unless so many people rise up together it will make no difference at all.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Just thought of something. What will happen if the brown shirts do actively start going after people? Some sinister things are already happening seemingly to set the stage for a next phase. I ran across this very interesting article.

Check out this site too.

switchback

Well-Known Fanatic
I expect it any time now. My name on so many 4473s, outspoken critic of gov't and commie take over. The brown shirt tactics have already begun. Red flag laws make it much simpler and less likely to be confrontational.
As most know, I got an earful of the big city liberal mindset recently in my own home. That didn't go well, at all. Its unbelieveable how they think (or don't think) . Actually they believe the gov't will protect them and provide safety. From who? They believe, truely, from you and me!! We are the face of domestic terrorism, thanks xiden and co. This is sliding downhill so fast, been happening for decades. Longer? The commies are nothing if not tenacious. Their methods produce results. Proven here in the USA

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I expect it any time now. My name on so many 4473s, outspoken critic of gov't and commie take over. The brown shirt tactics have already begun. Red flag laws make it much simpler and less likely to be confrontational.
As most know, I got an earful of the big city liberal mindset recently in my own home. That didn't go well, at all. Its unbelieveable how they think (or don't think) . Actually they believe the gov't will protect them and provide safety. From who? They believe, truely, from you and me!! We are the face of domestic terrorism, thanks xiden and co. This is sliding downhill so fast, been happening for decades. Longer? The commies are noth ping if not tenacious. Their methods produce results. Proven here in the USA
Terrible story exactly along the subject of this thread.

Mike A

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Why do you suppose more Citizens are not getting 2+2 =4?
The US was attacked by China & everybody knows it. Well almost everyone, 33% are still Ignorant & just don't care as
long as they get their FREE Stuff.

We were attacked by China & have a Chinese Sympathizer for Commander In Chief :eek: Damn could it get much worse??

ButchA

Well-Known Fanatic
Let 'em come.... What do I have to hide? I never did anything wrong, and don't own any "scary black assault rifles", etc... I'm as mild mannered as the next guy.

(1) 1911 .45 ACP (Rock Island Armory).
(1) .308 rifle (Savage model 110).
(1) 12ga shotgun (Remington 870).

That's it.... Nothing more, nothing less... Each one is a tool and performs a certain task, in my opinion. Why in God's Name would the lefties want to try and disarm me from legally owning 3 of the most popular caliber firearms?

Fred_G

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Let 'em come.... What do I have to hide? I never did anything wrong, and don't own any "scary black assault rifles", etc... I'm as mild mannered as the next guy.

(1) 1911 .45 ACP (Rock Island Armory).
(1) .308 rifle (Savage model 110).
(1) 12ga shotgun (Remington 870).

That's it.... Nothing more, nothing less... Each one is a tool and performs a certain task, in my opinion. Why in God's Name would the lefties want to try and disarm me from legally owning 3 of the most popular caliber firearms?

OMG, who needs 3 guns? Why would you want a weapons cache in your home? I never would have pegged you for one of those fanatical types Butch. :D Hmm, high caliber auto handgun, sniper rifle and assault shotgun... :D

Latest posts