Hello all

Burt Gummer

New Fanatic
Well against the wishes of @Geezer for me to keep myself in North Carolina forums. Here I am. Enjoyed checking the site out so far. Same name over at Carolina Firearms Forum. Thanks for having me, and for you guy and gals looking to expand, we'd love to have you sign up on CFF.

Reactions: MCA

DaleGribble2009

Fanatic
Just found this place. Tried signing up for CFF about a year ago and they never confirmed me, I guess I was barred or something? 've been mostly lurking on CSC.

Last edited:

Geezer

Well-Known Fanatic
Just found this place. Tried signing up for CFF about a year ago and they never confirmed me, I guess I was barred or something? 've been mostly lurking on CSC.
The reason that @DaleGribble2009 wasn't confirmed is because it was your second account. Most forums only allow a member to have one account. I'm not sure about this forum. Anyway, welcome @pipboy344 and your new account.

pipboy344

Active Fanatic
The reason that @DaleGribble2009 wasn't confirmed is because it was your second account. Most forums only allow a member to have one account. I'm not sure about this forum. Anyway, welcome @pipboy344 and your new account.
Wrong. I never tried to join again, and I use the same name on everything. Except sometimes 345 because there's another person out there with the same name on some sites.

There's also a Facebook account out there with my real name who's been a member since 2009 in the same city I am with zero posts. I don't use social media.

Burt, I still consider that a really dick move bumping my ad after I was banned when I told you I was still getting notification emails.

Last edited:

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
Fanatic Family
Wrong. I never tried to join again, and I use the same name on everything. Except sometimes 345 because there's another person out there with the same name on some sites.

There's also a Facebook account out there with my real name who's been a member since 2009 in the same city I am with zero posts. I don't use social media.

Burt, I still consider that a really dick move bumping my ad after I was banned when I told you I was still getting notification emails.
Hey let's all be friends here.

DaleGribble2009

Fanatic
I use the same name on everything. I tried joining once and it didn't seem to work, I tried again and it said the name was taken.

Last edited:

Latest posts