Handguard for suppressor

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I have a AAC SDN-6 on my new .300 BLK rifle. I had one of my favorite Samson Evolution 15" Rails lying around so I threw that on. But it's a little too long and the suppressor is really close to touching the tube. I'm thinking i need something shorter and fatter.

Any suggestions/pics???
Here she is...

Brandon Deem

Well-Known Fanatic
What's the OD of the can?

Side note, I personally like the hand guard being super close to the end. As long as u can keep ur hand away from the end [emoji6]
My 10.5, 556.

cd7393ce111203f357c1ca11cfc41c12.jpg

brandt9913

Well-Known Fanatic
Uh. How do you remove the suppressor without removing the handguard every time? It looks good, but not really practical. The suppressor you chose has a release button at the bottom.

jtischauser

brandt9913 said:
Uh. How do you remove the suppressor without removing the handguard every time? It looks good, but not really practical. The suppressor you chose has a release button at the bottom.
That's the plan. It takes 5 minutes to remove the Handguard. I don't plan to shoot much ammo through this as all my NFA items are just "look how cool this gun bro" types of guns. So I doubt it gets removed very frequently.

brandt9913

Well-Known Fanatic
Jesse Tischauser said:
That's the plan. It takes 5 minutes to remove the Handguard. I don't plan to shoot much ammo through this as all my NFA items are just "look how cool this gun bro" types of guns. So I doubt it gets removed very frequently.
Fair enough. I have the same suppressor and I use it on multiple guns. I have never used a Samson handguard, and did not realize they are that easy to remove.

jtischauser

Thanks to J Carpenter I got the YHM rail and it gives perfect clearance for the AAC SDN6. To my pleasant surprise Optics Planer carried the rail so I saved 10% too. PM me if you need a 10% off discount code. Also sent in a Form 1 so I can get a stick on this bad boy. Time to put some piggies to sleep!

Latest posts