H&H USPSA Match

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
See you guys there. I wish I had my Revolver loads worked up. I really want to start working on my classification in Revo.

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
I hate to laugh at others - but ya'll all laughed at me last week at OKCGC so...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

:p

I have to give him props though - that was good recovery - I def would have not made that good of a recovery

Chambers

actual GM
[quote author=B.S. DuBois link=topic=4.msg2090#msg2090 date=1286809032]I have to give him props though - that was good recovery - I def would have not made that good of a recovery
[/quote]

I'll say...he took 2nd on that stage.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
[quote author=Wormydog1724 link=topic=4.msg2091#msg2091 date=1286809123]
Did he do a reload on the way up?!!?
[/quote]

That would've been badass!!!!!

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Nothing in the stage description against it, it's just hard to shoot over the tape from the prone position.
I guess if your arms were long enough......

really though, awesome recovery & it looks like Mike may have been scored wrong, so you may have possibly won that stage.

Chris_Andersen

Certified
Thanks. I apparently got my foot set perfectly on a piece of brass on my second step away from that shooting position at the line and went away like I was on ice. Between that and the frag in the cheek at steel challenge that morning, it was a rough day. I was just happy to keep the muzzle uprange finger off the trigger, and not slam my pretty new slide onto the concrete.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Now I have heard of boxers taking a dive but not competition shooters. I will admit that it took all I had to not laugh after I realized he didn't shoot himself.

2nd place with a belly flop like that is pretty amazing! Nice work Chris.

onwmed

Founding Member
That was a fun match. There was a LOT of new shooters there this month. Mike C. has convinced me to start reloading...so that'll be my next adventure after getting the insta mold training done in Boulder CO this weekend.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
c'mon Scott, you can't just change up your screen name like that.
You're confusing us simple folks.
Good Luck with the new biz.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
custom molded plugs like Jeff & I was using at the Steel challenge.
They can be made with a filter that shuts down at a specified db.
They're really comfortable since they're molded to your ear canal.
They allow you to carry on a normal conversation & still block out the loud noises.
I love mine. I hated wearing the big cans over my ears, especially in the summer.

onwmed

Founding Member
[quote author=Wormydog1724 link=topic=4.msg2174#msg2174 date=1286910619]
What's ballistic ear protection?
[/quote]
That's the name I decided to go with for registering a small business name.
I'll be in Boulder, CO later this week picking up some supplies and some training to be an EARInc.com distributor/impressionist. I'll be making the insta-mold custom earplugs that have the non electronic filters installed. I'll be open to make sets at local matches, some gun shows etc. Whatever you guys need. I just ask that I can have enough time to shoot too! ???

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
I know this isnt the place but are you gonna be able to do the pretty cool colors also?

Get set up so I can get your sponsor section up so we can have a place for all these Q&A

onwmed

Founding Member
[quote author=Wall link=topic=4.msg2170#msg2170 date=1286906586]
c'mon Scott, you can't just change up your screen name like that.
You're confusing us simple folks.
Good Luck with the new biz.
[/quote]

Ha! Well, I really wasn't planning on changing it today, but Brandon went ahead and changed it....which is fine I guess. At least people will know now. I'll have a banner up on this site and a section as well. It'll have all the details there.

onwmed

Founding Member
[quote author=B.S. DuBois link=topic=4.msg2178#msg2178 date=1286912499]
I know this isnt the place but are you gonna be able to do the pretty cool colors also?

Get set up so I can get your sponsor section up so we can have a place for all these Q&A
[/quote]

Yes sir, different colors, mixed colors etc.

Latest posts