GunWorX opening in OKC

Jeff T.

Well-Known Fanatic
I Stopped by this place yesterday on my way home.
New rock Building, Immediately north of the strip shopping center that contains "Witts", parking lots are connected.
Store Name = GunWorkX
3 store fronts in the new Bulding. Gunworx is in the center.
Store was closed, Shelves were inside, Nothing on the shelves yesterday.
I plan to stop by again today and see if they are open.
There were no hours or days of operation on the door, only a green LED sign that said CLOSED.

wswest

Well-Known Fanatic
I think I have some place to try to stop by today on the way home. Thanks for the heads up.

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
They've had an "Open" sign on, at least about a week and a half ago they did. Tony Wall needs to give us the scoop, since it's in his area.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
yeah, they opened today. I stopped in on my way home.
Nice new store.....still smells like paint.
Not much in the way of inventory yet.
All that stuff on the webiste has to be shipped to them after you order it.
I'm glad to see another gun store in the city, I hope they do well.

wswest

Well-Known Fanatic
I stopped in today too. I've got nothing constructive to add. I'd like to see them get some more inventory, but that pretty much goes for all the stores in the area.

He actually encourages the online purchase with in store pick up.

Troy

Well-Known Fanatic
dennishoddy said:
Cool looking website. I'll bet their inventory isn't going to be good for awhile. Hope I'm wrong.
This is a rough time to open a gunshop.
Yep, I stopped by there today at lunch and all he had were some guns, not exactly a bad selection, but I was expecting to see something in the way of accessories. He was talking to a couple of guys about the impending doom so I didn't bother to stick around to ask questions about the store.

paul1

Fanatic
I walked in looking for a m1 or m2 and walked out with a .40 m&p shield. That had a little bit of ammo and about twenty various long guns and about 20 or so hand guns. Had two computers to look at the inventory they can order. It's a tiny place.

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
Anybody been in recently? I drove by a couple weeks ago on the way to pick up the kids, and they were open. I had totally forgot it was there. Looked like they had stuff to sell from 100 feet away at 45MPH.

Latest posts