Good semi for around $800

White Kid

The American Reaper
poopgiggle said:
What do you want this gun for? You're kind of all over the place.

If you just want a "nice gun" to shoot once in a while you could get a Hi Power.

Or you could spend the money on a TDSA class + ammo. Just sayin'.
Actually I just got a Browning Hi Power today! It's one of the Israeli military issued ones with the Star of David on it.

White Kid

The American Reaper
boomer mooner said:
CZ's are great. I bought a single action 75B about 10 years ago and it's the only gun I still have that I owned 10 years ago. If you've never shot a 75B you need to try one. They feel great, accurate and mine will shoot anything I feed it.
I shot some CZ's at the either IDPA or IPSC Nationals last year, they had some up there to try out and they are SWEEEEEETTTTTT! I might just have to get one now!

White Kid

The American Reaper
I'm probably gonna actually buy two guns, I just bought a nice Taurus revolver today and now I'll probably gonna get either a Ruger SP101 in 357 with a 2 and 1/2 inch barrel or their LCR in 357.
Then get like a Kahr cw45 (I think that's what it is...) or like the XDs or XDM 3.8 sub-compact in 45.
Since I already have 3 full size guns, why not get some little guns?

ldp4570

Well-Known Fanatic
Alexander already has more guns than he knows what to do with them :crazy: :crazy:! I should know, I've bought all of them for him. Just think back guys when ou were the same way!!

RigPig

Well-Known Fanatic
Leighton said:
Alexander already has more guns than he knows what to do with them :crazy: :crazy:! I should know, I've bought all of them for him. Just think back guys when ou were the same way!!
I wish my dad bought me guns! I always had to give my dad money that I worked for to buy guns for me before I was 18 and 21.

ETA: Care to adopt a 30yr old? I'm potty trained and weaned.

poopgiggle

B Class Nobody
The Internet told me that all of the Delta operators run Glock 22s in the sandbox. You should get one of those.

White Kid

The American Reaper
poopgiggle said:
The Internet told me that all of the Delta operators run Glock 22s in the sandbox. You should get one of those.
I had one, it was kinda boring. Besides that, 40 is a bit to pricey.might get another one though one day.

White Kid

The American Reaper
Jeff said:
Zander... your journey on this here 3rd rock will go a lot smoother for you when you learn the fine art of sarcasm...
I realize that it was a joke, but I was just saying in general though.

White Kid

The American Reaper
Jeff said:
Was i smilin when i typed that?
I don't know, you tell me? I'm not able to see through a computer screen, yet.
poopgiggle said:
if you don't eat your greens and practice shooting a Glock 22 you'll never grow up to be an operator
I think I'll stick with my 1911 and my Beretta. :p

Josh Beauchamp

Well-Known Fanatic
Austin T said:
Urgh. Hi powers remind me of how even a Mormony-genius-fella can take a 1911 and screw with it until it's completely f'd up.
Remember that Mormony-genius fella gave us the 1911. Browning Hi-powers are actually a pretty decent gun I would still take my Sig 226 any day but I wouldn't be mad if I had to take a hi power.

Latest posts