Going to make a run for GM.

Airic

I shoot.
Feegee Matlock said:
I ordered all new parts, springs, everything so it should be like new now. I figured after 2 years it's time to replace all the parts.

I have started dry fire practice every night now for a minimum of 30 min. Right now just working on fundamentals, and nothing to crazy. I want to make it where I have a strong base of fundamentals because that's what's going to help out the most. We have live fire practice every Tuesday night, and I am thinking about adding one more night.
30mins is a good amount of time. I am also hitting the fundementals hard. One of my goals is to be able to walk up to a classifier and shoot a GM score cold. So basically have the consistency and skill level to shoot a GM score on a bad run.

Obiareus

Well-Known Fanatic
The difference between B Class and GM Class is GMs have less gun problems. Good question from a gunsmith. Troll somewhere else Mike we don't like your attitude.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Obiareus

Well-Known Fanatic
How are you planning to make GM? That isn't meant as rude as it sounds and is a legit question. Are you going to make it by shooting classifiers till you get 100 or are you going to shoot classifiers like a normal "non-paper" GM? Or do you want your finishes at majors to be the determining factor?

SethML3602 said:
The difference between B Class and GM Class is GMs have less gun problems. Good question from a gunsmith. Troll somewhere else Mike we don't like your attitude.
Seriously? That's the difference? Gun problems? I can't tell if you're joking or not, but you are the troll around here, complete with your stupid purple dyed hair.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 0

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
What's the difference between the open gm level and the open b class level, other than we have a lot more of the latter around here?
the difference Philosophically or actually?
Philosophically-achievement of a personal goal
Actually-they tend to shoot more betterer

SethML3602 said:
Never have I had purple hair. [emoji14]
Ok then, be nice to me, I've been kinda fragile lately.
Wall said:
the difference Philosophically or actually?Philosophically-achievement of a personal goalActually-they tend to shoot more betterer
so in order to be a gm , it has to be a goal of yours?

Wall said:
I would think it'd be hard to do without it being a goal
how about winning being the goal, and if you win at a high enough level, youre classified as such?

Obiareus

Well-Known Fanatic
mike cyrwus said:
how about winning being the goal, and if you win at a high enough level, youre classified as such?
That is the thinking of a 20 year, can't get past A Class, person.

Feegee

The Magic Man
I don't really care about the paper. I just want to practice hard and be able to shoot at a M/GM level at all matches. I figure you get out of it what you put into it. If I don't do the work I can't complain about sucking it up. Once I get my knee fixed it will help a lot also.
I just wanted a place to track my progress, and get info, and help from fellow shooters.

Wild Bill1

Well-Known Fanatic
SethML3602 said:
That is the thinking of a 20 year, can't get past A Class, person.

Not sure if you're trying to ruffle Mike's feathers or you're being a dick, but last time I shot a match Mike shot Limited Minor and was classified Master. The dude is a machine no matter how much I shoot I doubt I willreach that level. This is a sport, usually a hobby for most of us. Some people take this way too seriously and get butt hurt because they can't compete at a level that others seem to make look effortless let's not take away from Feegee's run at greatness, he's a damn good competitor and with hard work and perseverance he'll make it in due time. If you want to bash Mike I think he has a feedback thread.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
they're just jabbing back & forth wild Bill....no worries
https://youtu.be/5GWlyQgy85c
Gm just had better application of fundamentals. A class shooter looked like he was trying to shoot at gm level.

Stop chasing a flat gun by dickin around with your powder charge/bullet seating. Stop trying to look for a way to "game" every single stage.
I love these side by sides

Latest posts