Going to make a run for GM.

Feegee

The Magic Man
Don't know if I will make it,but going to give it a hell of a try, and I don't mean just paper GM!

Don't know how much longer my Broke ass can even be half ass competitive. Going to dedicate a lot of time and practice, and not just hope it happens.
So those of you who might give a ****. I will keep track of some of the things I am doing this season, and input or help is appreciated.

Going to shoot some bigger match this year. I have been working a lot of them in the past to gain knowledge, what some of the better shooters do with there stage prep, run a stage, there movement, etc. you get the point. So this year I am only helping run one match, and was not going to do any, but don't mind only one.

Got to get off my ass, and dry fire everyday, and not just the same old boring ****. Have a plan! Work on certain things on certain days set up a good schedule. Keep it fun and interesting.

Airic

I shoot.
I have a little experience on that journey, PM me anytime you want. I'm glad to offer any help.

Feegee

The Magic Man
Well today I figured out you can't do it all in one day, and replace parts on you gun a lot more often. Oh and there is this thing called fundamentals.

irons_shooter

TOLA Guy
It will help if your equipment makes the journey with you. Hopefully that will change soon. Good luck to you brother..

Feegee

The Magic Man
I ordered all new parts, springs, everything so it should be like new now. I figured after 2 years it's time to replace all the parts.

I have started dry fire practice every night now for a minimum of 30 min. Right now just working on fundamentals, and nothing to crazy. I want to make it where I have a strong base of fundamentals because that's what's going to help out the most. We have live fire practice every Tuesday night, and I am thinking about adding one more night.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
[serious question] Do people shooting at the Open GM level have a complete back up gun setup? I know we normal shooters don't, but I really was wondering if these guys do.

One gun is expensive enough, I can't imagine having to keep two running

Feegee

The Magic Man
I was going to do that but changed my mind. I figured if I kept up with maintenance of the gun I should not have that many problems. I figured if I was at a bigger match and the gun took a crap it is going to put you out of the running for a good finish anyways, and you can usually fix most problems between stages.

What's the difference between the open gm level and the open b class level, other than we have a lot more of the latter around here?

Latest posts