Going to make a run for GM.

Feegee

The Magic Man
Can't figure out if I want a normal cmore or the RTS2. Anyone know the plus and minus between the two. I herd that the dot on he RTS don't move around as much, and is easier to find?

Obiareus

Well-Known Fanatic
Bill Dickinson said:
Not sure if you're trying to ruffle Mike's feathers or you're being a dick, but last time I shot a match Mike shot Limited Minor and was classified Master. The dude is a machine no matter how much I shoot I doubt I willreach that level. This is a sport, usually a hobby for most of us. Some people take this way too seriously and get butt hurt because they can't compete at a level that others seem to make look effortless let's not take away from Feegee's run at greatness, he's a damn good competitor and with hard work and perseverance he'll make it in due time. If you want to bash Mike I think he has a feedback thread.
Bill, it was kind of both. Mike is a great shooter, but also a douche [emoji12], and the 20yr can't make it past A Class is me. I have had the attitude of just play to win and I will be what I will be for the last 24yrs and guess what?? I made A Class last year.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Jared Carpenter said:
Stop chasing a flat gun by dickin around with your powder charge/bullet seating. Stop trying to look for a way to "game" every single stage.
thats the whole reason people are suddenly infatuated with open, they think its easier to be better.

Bill Dickinson said:
Not sure if you're trying to ruffle Mike's feathers or you're being a dick, but last time I shot a match Mike shot Limited Minor and was classified Master. The dude is a machine no matter how much I shoot I doubt I willreach that level. This is a sport, usually a hobby for most of us. Some people take this way too seriously and get butt hurt because they can't compete at a level that others seem to make look effortless let's not take away from Feegee's run at greatness, he's a damn good competitor and with hard work and perseverance he'll make it in due time. If you want to bash Mike I think he has a feedback thread.
I like you Bill. Seth is one of those guys that swears to God he wont flick a booger on you, but he does every time. its all good, I have kleenex.

Feegee Matlock said:
Can't figure out if I want a normal cmore or the RTS2. Anyone know the plus and minus between the two. I herd that the dot on he RTS don't move around as much, and is easier to find?
if it doesnt break, Id go rts2 all the way

SethML3602 said:
Bill, it was kind of both. Mike is a great shooter, but also a douche [emoji12], and the 20yr can't make it past A Class is me. I have had the attitude of just play to win and I will be what I will be for the last 24yrs and guess what?? I made A Class last year.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
And Seth, youre a Solid M shooter, dont believe the classifications. My bodys about done for, Ill be honorary RO before too long.

Latest posts