Glock carbine conversion

Dubs Chops

Well-Known Fanatic
Have any of you had the chance to shoot one of these yet?
Thoughts?

Pro's?

Con's?
Yes I know it requires a SBR stamp.

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
haven't shot one.. IMO
Pro's - looks cool, fun to shoot
Con's - if you were going to drop the money on something like that i would probably put it towards a "real" gun.. meaning not something that "makes" a pistol into something else...

once again just my opinion..

redneck1861

No, I didn't get arrested
I have not shot one, but I do want one. IMO it would be way better than a Kel-tec carbine, and IIRC they are under $350

Dubs Chops

Well-Known Fanatic
I think that the fact that it is basically a pistol carbine and I can still use my pistol as a dedicated pistol is great! plus I can run my can on it. Plus it looks better than 90% of the pistol carbines I have seen.

brotherhef

Well-Known Fanatic
for me I think it looks pretty freakin cool. It would be something I would personally buy just because I have a million other things on the to buy list that would go before it. It just looks like it would be fun

Dubs Chops

Well-Known Fanatic
I think I am gonna try it out. I will probably be the first one of us with a SBR'ed glock. DUMB LAW!

redneck1861

No, I didn't get arrested
Good, I would like to see a range report from someone that is not affilated with them. But if you get it, you will have to set up a range day to let all of us put our glock in it and shoot. lol

kaiserb

Well-Known Fanatic
You may want to consider how it is registered. If you have to SBR the Glock by serial number then the question is how will the Glock be viewed by ATF when it is in pistol format. Since the Glock is presumably is the serialized part you may have to keep the NFA paperwork with the pistol and abide by all the ATF travel rules etc.

Latest posts