Finally!!!

stewball

Founding Member
Went to Bryon's this morning & picked up my new baby. Gonna break her in at the deer lease this weekend. Also did the paperwork on my BAR. Hopefully I'll get it by Xmas.

Thanks Bryon,

Stew

IMG_0676.jpg

jeffsoward

Founding Member
Wow, you copied my GSG! I would be flattered, except I feel totally inadequate because mine is a cheap knock off of your complete and utter awesomeness.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
[quote author=B.S. DuBois link=topic=254.msg1964#msg1964 date=1286570130]
Where is the "60" - I wanna go to the "60"
[/quote]

not where, what (as in M60)

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
[quote author=mike cyrwus link=topic=254.msg1975#msg1975 date=1286589566]
newb.
[/quote]
+1

Phil doesn't Fu#$ around!!! If he has a deer lease its gotta be at least a section or two just like his class 3 stuff.

Nice gun! I need to join you guys for some full auto fun. I haven't shot a 60 since I played GI Jesse in college and then they would only let me shoot blanks most of the time.

Bruno2

Active Fanatic
We need to run a thread on how to obtain Class 3 stuff by forming a trust. All of my buddies are getting sbs and sbr's along with supressors. It is a very simple process. However ,the machine guns are so dang expensive. Not to mention expensive to feed also.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
We need to run a thread on how to obtain Class 3 stuff by forming a trust. All of my buddies are getting sbs and sbr's along with supressors. It is a very simple process. However ,the machine guns are so dang expensive. Not to mention expensive to feed also.

Please start one up. I'd like to be some toys somedays and I am also starting a trust right now for my personal assets.

pyplynr

Well-Known Fanatic
A write up on the trust route would be awesome. I'm wanting to eventually get a suppressor or 2 and maybe build a SBR. But I'd like to make it where my family can have it without having to pay if something were to ever happen to me.

shooterdave

Uncivil Servant
Plus 1 on the trust thread... I've looked at several things on the web, but nothing jumped me as definitive. I'd like to see someone who has one put a copy of it up so that we know what to expect... Redacted, obviously, to hide sensitive info.

Latest posts