Fastest Empty Chamber Shotgun Load

JoeF

Well-Known Fanatic
Racking with thumb while simultaneously dropping round into chamber from match saver? (which everybody knows is worthless :p )

only 3gn would make you do an oil change on your top fuel dragster before a 1/4 mile run

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
mike cyrwus said:
only 3gn would make you do an oil change on your top fuel dragster before a 1/4 mile run
Do you mean only 3GN would start shotgun empty? Most shotgun matches do it a lot.

Brandon Deem

Well-Known Fanatic
Jesse Tischauser said:
The hammer was down, bolt forward empty hammer In this deal. That's the beauty of it.
I'm uploading a close up tutorial of it to my YouTube and facebook now.
I think what he is referring to is most guns with hammer down, the lifter is locked. You can't load the tube.

Brandon Deem

Well-Known Fanatic
Jesse Tischauser said:
What guns? Mossberg? 1301?
Only 2 I have are a versamax and a beretta a400. Both of them act this way.

I remember seeing mods to load the tube with hammer down. I hadn't planned to do it so I never read the articles. I'll do some more research.

jtischauser

Brandon Deem said:
Only 2 I have are a versamax and a beretta a400. Both of them act this way.

I remember seeing mods to load the tube with hammer down. I hadn't planned to do it so I never read the articles. I'll do some more research.
The Versamax should act just like a Benelli M2. Thats the gun Rob Romero was running when he showed me the technique.

ASH556

Active Fanatic
Jesse Tischauser said:
The Versamax should act just like a Benelli M2. Thats the gun Rob Romero was running when he showed me the technique.
I guess I'm missing something, but what's the technique? From what I can tell, you picked up the shotgun, stuffed the tube, hit the shell release to load one onto the lifter, racked the bolt, and shot.

Unless I'm mistaken, both of my Benelli M1's lock the lifter just as the Versamax video above shows.

Brandon Deem

Well-Known Fanatic
ASH556 said:
I guess I'm missing something, but what's the technique? From what I can tell, you picked up the shotgun, stuffed the tube, hit the shell release to load one onto the lifter, racked the bolt, and shot.

Unless I'm mistaken, both of my Benelli M1's lock the lifter just as the Versamax video above shows.
He didn't hit the shell release. He pushed the bolt back with his thumb, while grabbing the match saver. He shot 9 times.

dennishoddy

Great video explaining that method!
I know its my computer more than likely, but the volume in your video's seems to be lower than others that I watch.
I have a hard time hearing it over the program my wife has on about one of the Kardashians getting butt botox.

jtischauser

dennishoddy said:
Great video explaining that method!
I know its my computer more than likely, but the volume in your video's seems to be lower than others that I watch.
I have a hard time hearing it over the program my wife has on about one of the Kardashians getting butt botox.
Since my iPhone 6+ has the best camera I own Ive been using it to film unfortunately the mic isn't as good. I have an iPhone adapter coming for my $600 wireless mics to plug into it

dennishoddy

Jesse Tischauser said:
Since my iPhone 6+ has the best camera I own Ive been using it to film unfortunately the mic isn't as good. I have an iPhone adapter coming for my $600 wireless mics to plug into it
record it LOUD! We can always turn it down. :D

Latest posts