Fastest Empty Chamber Shotgun Load

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I was gonna break this **** out on you mofos at Tony's 5th Saturday shotgun match and leave you wondering WTF just happened. But I figured I'd share it before hand so I don't have to listen to Rigsby cry like a ***** when he finishes 65% of me in 2nd place.

http://youtu.be/xlkp0-WLs5c

https://youtu.be/JTpntE_OM1Q

jtischauser

Matt Rigsby said:
I can't stop laughing at the end of the video. Your look of total accomplishment and the way you dropped that mic makes me giggle.
That gun was on fire I had to drop it and grab a beer.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
I can't stop laughing at the end of the video. Your look of total accomplishment and the way you dropped that mic makes me giggle.
only took 5 takes

jtischauser

So i posted this set of videos on various Facebook groups. Some dbag feels the need to critique my shotgun dump methods. I'm surprised he didn't make a stupid comment about how I safe it is to have a house behind the berm.

I wonder why more guys don't make how-to videos?!?!

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
Lol, that makes me want to get a Facebook page just so I can post videos of me throwing my guns and tag him in all of em.

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
Make a gun drop compilation.
Tossing a gun on the table, then on a pillow, then on a cat, a truck, a box of donuts, a pepsi bottle, then a coke bottle, a bunch of bananas, a snorkel, an ironing board, an orange road cone... I can keep going...

ASH556

Active Fanatic
Jesse, legit question: What do you do about an empty chamber + hammer down start?

ETA: I could post a vid of me trying to work my way through one, but there's probably waaaaaay too much profanity in it.

jtischauser

Matt Rigsby said:
Make a gun drop compilation.
Tossing a gun on the table, then on a pillow, then on a cat, a truck, a box of donuts, a pepsi bottle, then a coke bottle, a bunch of bananas, a snorkel, an ironing board, an orange road cone... I can keep going...
Hilarious! Sadly that would get way more views.
ASH556 said:
Jesse, legit question: What do you do about an empty chamber + hammer down start?

ETA: I could post a vid of me trying to work my way through one, but there's probably waaaaaay too much profanity in it.
The hammer was down, bolt forward empty hammer In this deal. That's the beauty of it.
I'm uploading a close up tutorial of it to my YouTube and facebook now.

Latest posts