Executive order

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
The other part is these are actually executive "actions" which from my understanding have absolutely no legal authority.
Executive Orders do carry legal authority but "actions" are more like a recommendation or kind of like "we'd like to do this" so he's grandstanding! Even his demented ass knows these won't do a damn thing to stop anything and they're all unconstitutional! So what is their real agenda? What are they trying to do without us seeing? What scandal are they trying to avert us from?
It's also amazing how many "mass murders" have occurred in the last three weeks!!!?????? Coincidence? I personally don't think so. False flags? Possibly! People fed up and frustrate with lock downs, mask mandates and mental strain? Most likely!
Can you imagine if these murders were under President Trump, there would be Marches and riots but instead under this false administration they are using them to pass gun"control" like every other gun grabber politician in the world! Just like most recently Australia and New Zealand, etc, etc!

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
The other part is these are actually executive "actions" which from my understanding have absolutely no legal authority.
Executive Orders do carry legal authority but "actions" are more like a recommendation or kind of like "we'd like to do this" so he's grandstanding! Even his demented ass knows these won't do a damn thing to stop anything and they're all unconstitutional! So what is their real agenda? What are they trying to do without us seeing? What scandal are they trying to avert us from?
It's also amazing how many "mass murders" have occurred in the last three weeks!!!?????? Coincidence? I personally don't think so. False flags? Possibly! People fed up and frustrate with lock downs, mask mandates and mental strain? Most likely!
Can you imagine if these murders were under President Trump, there would be Marches and riots but instead under this false administration they are using them to pass gun"control" like every other gun grabber politician in the world! Just like most recently Australia and New Zealand, etc, etc!
Spot on. They are testing the water.

Mike Galway

Well-Known Fanatic
These Marxist a-holes have me so pissed of I can't express my true feelings. They don't belong in this Nation at all. Ungrateful, Pompous, Pigs.
Agreed . If some of us expressed our true feelings online there would probably be visitors at the door . Imagine if then President Trump had said "no constitutional amendment is absolute ".

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic

This show "Making History" was hilarious! Time machine duffle bag and the coach and professor would go back in time to study our history from a modern view and bring back pillars from the past.
Show was cancelled right after this episode aired!! Asshole liberals!!!!

Pierre

Well-Known Fanatic
Well color me stupid, but.............I don't understand how ANY President can issue Executive Orders that carry the weight of duly constituted and enacted law. There are LAWS on the books about "ghost Guns" (actually just home made guns for personal use only) and Who/When/How they are legal. How does an Executive Order over ride the law?
There are also LAWS regarding background checks and when they must be done and by who. Some are Federal and some were enacted by States. Same question, How does Executive Action over ride laws ?
Sorry but this "Executive Action" stuff just doesn't make sense to me..........He is a President not the legislative body of the Federal government nor the legislative body of any State. I always thought the Legislative bodies made our laws.
Please educate me about where I'm going wrong....................
TR
An almighty alleged president elect that stole an election. What does he have to lose, he never won the election.
We are in trouble...the democraps have no values or morals do not understand the rule of law...& the republicans have no balls nor spines.

krglorioso

Well-Known Fanatic
"Will not comply" and "Come and take them" are my philosophy. As (NRA) President Heston said 20 years ago, "From my cold, dead hands".

"Assault-type weapons"...I'd better hide my 1873 Springfield "Trap-door" as it was the choice of weapons of war at one time.

As much of an idiot as Biden may be, it will be vastly worse when Heels High Harris replaces him. Increased contributions to GOA are in order, plus many letters written (keeping out the crudities, please).

Gunflint1

Well-Known Fanatic
I just heard on the radio that Butthead is going to issue an executive order on gun control tomorrow(4/8). And his spokeswomen will not say what it is. Typical of a Communist run government. It's only the beginning people.
Jo and the Ho are only squatters in the White House. "Constitution is the only Law of Our Land" .

taz4712

Well-Known Fanatic
Agreed . If some of us expressed our true feelings online there would probably be visitors at the door . Imagine if then President Trump had said "no constitutional amendment is absolute ".
There would be impeachment trials already in progress if President Trump was still in office. Just wait when karmallo takes office in a couple of months. The Stuff will intercept a rotating high speed blade.

Buck Buck

Well-Known Fanatic
This one is really good.And accurate. And truthful !!!

Just like they (the British) did on Patriot Day, @ the battle @ Concord & Lexington ! The shot heard round the world. We just celebrated that anniversary (see online The Patriot Post :)
The British were looking for their weapons, but by the end of the day, they had to retreat.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Now that I think about it. I really don't care what Executive Orders or Actions this Bum makes. I will not comply with them, from this Jackass or the rest of the freeloading government Marxist parasites.
For the first time ever, I would like to take my chances and NOT pay my taxes. I really don't want to support this fake government in any way. Why do they need our money? They are printing it like crazy right now anyway!

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
For the first time ever, I would like to take my chances and NOT pay my taxes. I really don't want to support this fake government in any way. Why do they need our money? They are printing it like crazy right now anyway!

King Biden.jpg

WHY NOT DEFUND THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT?
Run the bastards out of their GOD $$$. :eek:

I buy everything I can & try to not pay Illegal for American citizens taxes
when possible, Yard sales private buys etc. I don't work soo.

The last time I saw Americans act together was back in the 70s when Hamburger went sky high &
enough Americans stood together & did not buy it. Guess what? :oops: The price went back down.

America has been so divided against each other, White, Black, Brown, Pink or blue, by well trained
Communist agents & Treasonous Faux Propagandist, AKA the American FAKE NEWS!!!

Lest we forget how ingrained the American Children are by the Communist Schools in America.
Not one thing that was promised by the Commies has not happened.

Every or damn near everything President Trump did , has been undone with complete abandon just
to destabilize the Country & we all know there will be NO saying no to an Armed Communist takeover.

For now it seems we will just have to stand by, & hope the Military will pull together & stop the Communist. o_O

Planted a bunch today. I'm tired, so long for now & God Bless all real Americans & America.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
View attachment 7635

WHY NOT DEFUND THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT?
Run the bastards out of their GOD $$$. :eek:

I buy everything I can & try to not pay Illegal for American citizens taxes
when possible, Yard sales private buys etc. I don't work soo.

The last time I saw Americans act together was back in the 70s when Hamburger went sky high &
enough Americans stood together & did not buy it. Guess what? :oops: The price went back down.

America has been so divided against each other, White, Black, Brown, Pink or blue, by well trained
Communist agents & Treasonous Faux Propagandist, AKA the American FAKE NEWS!!!

Lest we forget how ingrained the American Children are by the Communist Schools in America.
Not one thing that was promised by the Commies has not happened.

Every or damn near everything President Trump did , has been undone with complete abandon just
to destabilize the Country & we all know there will be NO saying no to an Armed Communist takeover.

For now it seems we will just have to stand by, & hope the Military will pull together & stop the Communist. o_O

Planted a bunch today. I'm tired, so long for now & God Bless all real Americans & America.
For now it seems we will just have to stand by, & hope the Military will pull together & stop the Communist.

They are purging the military of conservative minded members and encouraging transgenderism to prevent exactly this from happening. Can you imagine the Russians conversations and jokes they must tell each other about our so-called leadership and our military? I would probably laugh at them myself.

The dims are quickly turning us into a laughingstock. That's their goal. They want to weaken us and ultimately destroy us. They make Benedict Arnold look like a saint.
transgender-troops-600x400.jpg

Latest posts