Executive order

krglorioso

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm old (84) and started selling off my assets that produce taxable income. I loaded up on tax-exempt municipal bonds and donate any excess income to Hillsdale College and the Marine Corps Scholarship Foundation. Both are 501-C-3 charities and I receive nice deductions for the donations. For my 2020 return, I had more charitable deductions than taxable income and my federal tax for the year was zero. There was nothing "creative" or dicey about my return. Totally above board and all justifiable on audit, should there be one. I included copies of my charitable deduction receipts with my return. I sleep well knowing that not a penny of my income went to income taxes. Texas has no state individual income tax.

Years ago, the famous and revered California tax protestor, Howard Jarvis (author of enacted in 1978 Proposition 13, to freeze property taxes), said, "The only way to keep politicians from wasting money is not to give it to them in the first place". I applaud all lawful and ethical efforts to deny the communists the money to destroy our Republic.

Ralph
NRA Patron Member, GOA, Texas State Rifle Assn. Marine veteran.

Mike Galway

Well-Known Fanatic
For now it seems we will just have to stand by, & hope the Military will pull together & stop the Communist.

They are purging the military of conservative minded members and encouraging transgenderism to prevent exactly this from happening. Can you imagine the Russians conversations and jokes they must tell each other about our so-called leadership and our military? I would probably laugh at them myself.

The dims are quickly turning us into a laughingstock. That's their goal. They want to weaken us and ultimately destroy us. They make Benedict Arnold look like a saint.
View attachment 7636
I didn't think you could insult Benedict Arnold , but you're right .

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
If this **** keeps spiraling downward I have no idea what I'll do , but it won't be pretty . Most of my life is in the rear view mirror . I won't spend the remainder betraying my beliefs .
Sussh-us Loose lips, well it's like letting the enemy know your thoughts.
"The only way to keep politicians from wasting money is not to give it to them in the first place

Ralph is right on, Defund the Federal Government of their GOD $$$!

I grew up in a lot of S-Hole Countries, where places outside the wire meant certain capture, & sale to the sex markets.
Little white Kids were at the most risk so many were not allowed outside the safety of the wire. I was dark tanned spoke
Spanish & trusted no one! If you talk about anything the Left can use they will & work on making you
Vanish.

The one thing I learned that was the truest statement ever spoken " When in Rome, Do as the Romans do".
Simple concept, just do not let the enemy know you. Got guns? Talk about the old guns like the beautiful 1911s
& not the modern Hi-Cap semiautos. A pump shottie , a Remington Model 700 for dear hunting LOL.

Just do not let the whole world know what they can use to hurt you, they the Commies run their mouths & tell
you their moves. Did you watch the fake media for the 4 years President trump was the lawful President.

Being banned from 3 firearms forums for Incitement too Violence :eek: For speaking my mind. How many others
are on that list?
Ok now we go dark, the Commies will have so much to deal with you can just slip into a regular gun owner
who does not talk about anything that will help them hunt us down.

At 69 my days of charging anything with my Red Ryder BB gun is a no go fer me.
I have popped in over there, addicts & seen first hand how the Commies control the thoughts
& talk of the members, some I have known for years.

CYA Brothers & Sisters just blend into the background.
Oh & you can still teach young ones the truth of AMERICA, many will listen, please just try
they may surprise you.

Last edited:

DPM

Well-Known Fanatic
Sleepy Joe can do nothing! as long as the filibuster remains. He is just saber rattling for his base which are mainly to ignorant to understand how our laws are made and work .

Tactical Rico

Well-Known Fanatic
Not contributing to Gov't spending by not paying taxes is ridiculous.........The Federal government has been spending money it doesn't have for decades...........now if you can stop them from PRINTING more money , that would be a trick I'd like to see.
The National DEBT is at a level that ,literally, can never be paid off by using conventional means.
The Feds are planning a different way to conduct business and I don't think they even plan to pay off the debt.
It won't be good for America or Americans.......As always, JMHO.
TR

DPM

Well-Known Fanatic
I believe TRUMP had a plan to charge china for the Chinese flu and wipe out the debt we owed them . That would have been a great way out from under them !

Latest posts