Essential Handgun Skills class at Heartland, Feb 27th

David E

Well-Known Fanatic
I could bring a SW MP 9mm Pro, one of my 1911's, or a .22. I'll take the spot if you can point me to a place to get the holster quickly, and possibly a recommendation on a good model.

Why,yes, I know a guy.....makes world record setting, National and World winning holsters

www.kytac.com

David E

Well-Known Fanatic
Ok, I just did a tally and, barring any cancellations, THIS CLASS IS FULL !

If you missed out on this one, let me know. If the interest is there, we can do another one pretty fast.

David E

Well-Known Fanatic
I am getting inquiries as to the next class.

It is scheduled for March 27th.

I already have 3 of the 12 slots spoken for.

foghorn918

Consistently Inconsistent
I am getting inquiries as to the next class.

It is scheduled for March 27th.

I already have 3 of the 12 slots spoken for.

Thanks for the Heads-Up David. This date should work for me this time. I'll call monday to get a spot. Is this one going to be same cost and same time slot?

David E

Well-Known Fanatic
Heartland is closed Monday.

I've found it's better to contact ME instead of them, as they have several classes they're taking names for and, as has already happened, someone mentioned MY class, but the staff thought they were talking about a different class and told them it was full.

I had two guys who did not put down a deposit and both of them cancelled 3 hours before the class, but I didn't get the note until after the class had started. :blink: I had turned people away because these guys said they'd be there. On top of that, their cancellation nixed the drawing for a class fee refund, so it affected still another student.

As a result and to be fair to everyone, I'm going to require 1/2 the class fee to be paid up front to reserve a spot. (non-refundable with less than 72 hours notice of cancellation)

I'm also going to raise the class fee from $99 to $100. (I hate running out of ones!)

The March 27th date is not totally set in stone, as they have to double check something on their end, but as soon as I know for sure, I'll start a thread.

foghorn918

Consistently Inconsistent
Thanks for the update, I'll watch for further info and get in contact with you when it is all set.

Latest posts