EOTech Issuing Refunds For Holographic Weapon Sights

chaning

New Fanatic
So does this mean there will be a flood of cheap EOTechs in the coming months? I've got 2 of the XPS 2 sights, along with a few scopes and thermals from http://www.atncorp.com/smart-hd-optics. One is on a M&P 15-22 and the other is on a RRA M4gery. I have only the dot reticle on mine. I must say this tremendous black eye for EOTech has left their reputation badly damaged.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
If anybody needs a discount code to use with their Eotech refund I have 12% off at optics planet for the next two days.

Hoop

Well-Known Fanatic
Jesse Tischauser said:
If anybody needs a discount code to use with their Eotech refund I have 12% off at optics planet for the next two days.
I'm not doing the refund thing, but I do need to replace the battery compartment on mine... will your code work for that?

jtischauser

David Hooper said:
I'm not doing the refund thing, but I do need to replace the battery compartment on mine... will your code work for that?
My codes for optics planet don't work on Eotech or nightforce products. Apparently they don't allow discounts.

charger arms

Ask Me About My Cocker Spaniels
chaning said:
So does this mean there will be a flood of cheap EOTechs in the coming months? I've got 2 of the XPS 2 sights, along with a few scopes and thermals from http://www.atncorp.com/smart-hd-optics. One is on a M&P 15-22 and the other is on a RRA M4gery. I have only the dot reticle on mine. I must say this tremendous black eye for EOTech has left their reputation badly damaged.
Nope. I got an email reply from them saying they are crushing the returned ones. Won't be selling them off as refurbished models.

jtischauser

Jm_obrien said:
FYI, my check came in today so don't lose hope! Full refund including shipping

Jon
Holler at me for a 10% off discount code when you get ready to buy your new optic.