EOTech Issuing Refunds For Holographic Weapon Sights

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
They are supposedly going to refund the full price plus shipping. I'll believe it when I see it. Unfortunately nobody else makes a 1 MOA dot red dot that I've seen so I'll be keeping mine.

Brandon Deem

Well-Known Fanatic
I will likely keep mine. I havent had any issues and don't usually shoot in the extreme temps that were supposedly causing the problems. I'm in the same boat with the 1 MOA.

There's more than you could ever want to read on arfcom. Everyone and their grandma is sending back any eotech they can find. Lots of worry of the company going under and not having any future support. Lots of return approval at msrp values. No checks received yet.

charger arms

Ask Me About My Cocker Spaniels
Keeping mine for the irons carbine and I was thinking about calling them and see if they will sell me a couple of the working returns cheap. Hell, I ain't jumping out of apache choppers in a loin cloth giving the Freedom Fist up ISIS's butthole so a Eotech is perfect for me.

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
Adam Balzer (ChargerArms) said:
Hell, I ain't jumping out of apache choppers in a loin cloth giving the Freedom Fist up ISIS's butthole so a Eotech is perfect for me.
Probably 80-90% of civilian users are in the same boat, but somehow I've been seeing a lot of bandwagoners jump on saying "oh yeah, I have bad poi shift, it's happened for awhile now" yada Yada
Funny how now all the sudden guys are having problems, but a couple months ago they were swearing by it.

Tech

Well-Known Fanatic
I will keep my 2. I like them and have no issues. I wouldn't feel comfortable returning a good working product.

jeffhughes

Well-Known Fanatic
Jesse Tischauser said:
They are supposedly going to refund the full price plus shipping. I'll believe it when I see it. Unfortunately nobody else makes a 1 MOA dot red dot that I've seen so I'll be keeping mine.
What I've seen posted is a gift cert for the full amount plus 15 that some guys have received. The government got a check. I doubt any consumers do.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
jeffhughes said:
What I've seen posted is a gift cert for the full amount plus 15 that some guys have received. The government got a check. I doubt any consumers do.
Interesting. A gift certificate is a whole lot different than a check

Commander Keen

Active Fanatic
The gift certificate part. I've seen a couple people who claim to have spoken with management at Eotech and were told they were issuing refund checks.<br />
<br />
I returned my sight and all communication I received said "refund", and I assume everyone else's did as well. <br />
<br />
L3/Eotech would have an absolute sh!t storm on their hands if they told everyone they were getting a refund then only offered a credit for their own flawed products. And ALL of their HWS are flawed by their own admission.<br />
<br />

technetium-99m

Mighty Righty
There is no way that company has enough capital to cover every sight they have made.

No way everyone returning scopes will get a check and I really doubt everyone returning a scope had issues with it.

Latest posts